Do you need Wi-Fi to setup new iPhone?
You need to connect to a Wi-Fi network, a cellular network, or iTunes to activate and continue setting up your device. … Get help if you can’t connect to Wi-Fi or if you can’t activate your iPhone.
Can you set up iPhone with cellular data?
Go to Settings > Cellular. Do the following: Tap Cellular Data, then choose a default line. To allow iPhone to use either line depending on coverage and availability, turn on Allow Cellular Data Switching.
How do I transfer everything from my old phone to my new phone?
How to back up data on your old Android phone
- Open Settings from the app drawer or home screen.
- Scroll down to the bottom of the page.
- Go to the System menu. …
- Tap Backup.
- Make sure the toggle for Back up to Google Drive is set to On.
- Hit Back up now to sync the latest data on the phone with Google Drive.
How do I transfer all data from iPhone to iPhone?
How to transfer data from your old iPhone to a new one with iCloud
- Connect your old iPhone to Wi-Fi.
- Open the Settings app.
- Tap [your name] > iCloud.
- Select iCloud Backup.
- Tap Back Up Now.
- Wait until the backup process completes.
Why is my iPhone not connecting to cellular data?
Your cellular data not working may happen for a few reasons. It may be the poor connection in your area or lack of mobile internet coverage altogether, a bug in the system, a physical problem with your device or SIM, or simple forgetfulness to turn on the cellular data or turn off the Airplane Mode.
Is cellular data free?
Does cellular data cost money? In a word, yes. Cell phone providers will charge for mobile data used over a cellular connection.
How do I connect my iPhone to a cellular network?
Connect iPhone to a cellular network
- Verify that your SIM is activated and unlocked. See Set up cellular service on iPhone.
- Go to Settings > Cellular.
- Verify that Cellular Data is turned on. On models with Dual SIM, tap Cellular Data, then verify the selected line. (You can choose only one line for cellular data.)
What is the app to transfer data from one phone to another?
Top 10 Apps to Transfer Data From Android To Android
|Apps||Google Play Store Rating|
|Samsung Smart Switch||4.3|
What happens if you take out your SIM card and put it in another phone?
When you move your SIM to another phone, you keep the same cell phone service. SIM cards make it easy for you to have multiple phone numbers so you can switch between them whenever you like. … In contrast, only SIM cards from a specific cell phone company will work in its locked phones.
Can you link two phones together without the other party knowing?
Can you link two phones together without the other party knowing? Possibly one of the most foolproof ways to access someone else’s phone without them knowing is by using spy software. … Such spy software allows you to track and monitor any and all media and messages exchanged via the target phone system.