Click Network & Internet settings. Click Wi-Fi and then click Manage known networks. Click the network to remove or delete under the Manage known networks list, then click Forget.
Why is Bluetooth unavailable on my Mac?
Click on the Bluetooth icon in the menu bar and turn Bluetooth off. Once it’s switched off, turn it back on by clicking on Turn Bluetooth On. If the macOS “Bluetooth Not Available” error hasn’t gone away, try rebooting your Mac. Shut the system down completely and reboot it as usual.
How do I fix Bluetooth not available on my Mac?
We’re here to help.
- Bluetooth Not Available? Reboot Your Mac. …
- Check Your Mac’s Bluetooth Device Settings. …
- Disable and Re-Enable Bluetooth. …
- Pair Your Bluetooth Device With Your Mac Again. …
- Reset Your PRAM or SMC. …
- Delete a Few Key PLIST Files. …
- Reset Your Mac’s Bluetooth Module.
How do I enable Bluetooth access on my Mac?
Here’s how to turn on Bluetooth on your Mac:
- Open System Preferences (click on the Apple logo > System Preferences).
- Click on Bluetooth.
- Click on Turn Bluetooth On (if it isn’t already).
- You will see a list of Devices which are available to connect to. …
- Click Connect.
Why is Bluetooth not finding devices?
For Android phones, go to Settings > System > Advanced> Reset Options > Reset Wi-fi, mobile & Bluetooth. For iOS and iPadOS device, you’ll have to unpair all of your devices (go to Setting > Bluetooth, select the info icon and and choose Forget This Device for each device) then restart your phone or tablet.
What do you do if your Bluetooth is unavailable?
Step 1: Check Bluetooth basics
- Turn Bluetooth off and then on again. Learn how to turn Bluetooth on and off.
- Confirm that your devices are paired and connected. Learn how to pair and connect via Bluetooth.
- Restart your devices. Learn how to restart your Pixel phone or Nexus device.
How do I reset Bluetooth on my Mac?
How to reset Bluetooth in macOS
- Connect a wired keyboard and preferably also trackpad or mouse.
- Hold down the Shift and Option keys, then click on the Bluetooth icon in the menubar.
- Choose Reset the Bluetooth module from long menu that appears.
- Click OK to confirm.
- Restart your Mac.
Why is the Bluetooth not working?
If your Bluetooth devices won’t connect, it’s likely because the devices are out of range, or aren’t in pairing mode. If you’re having persistent Bluetooth connection problems, try resetting your devices, or having your phone or tablet “forget” the connection.
How do I turn on Bluetooth on my Mac without logging in?
Press Control+Fn+F7, unless you know that your tab key is set to “All Controls.” Press enter. Press Tab until the “Turn Bluetooth on” is highlighted.
What do I do if my AirPods wont connect to my Mac?
How Fix AirPods Not Connecting To A Mac
- Turn On Bluetooth On Your Mac.
- Put Your AirPods Into Bluetooth Pairing Mode.
- Manually Connect Your AirPods To Your Mac.
- Select AirPods As The Output Device.
- Restart Your Mac.
- Forget Your AirPods As A Bluetooth Device On Mac.
- Charge The AirPods Charging Case.
- Charge Your AirPods.
Why are my AirPods not working on my Mac?
If you’re using AirPods (1st generation), make sure that your Mac is using macOS Sierra or later. Choose Apple menu > System Preferences, then click Bluetooth. If your AirPods appear in the list of devices* but they don’t connect, remove your AirPods from the list: … Click the X to the right of your AirPods.