It’s easy and simple! To check if your Glo SIM card and Phone supports 4G LTE, all you have to do is SMS the word “4G” to “400”. In no time you would receive a responds to confirm if your SIM card and Phone is 4G, or whether you have to visit the nearest centre to you.
How do I activate Glo 4G?
1 How to enable Glo 4G LTE network on your phone.
GLO 4G LTE SUBSCRIPTION CODES (SUMMARY)
- SMS ACTIVATE to 444 on your Glo 4G LTE SIM.
- SMS ALL to 1234 to get Glo 4g LTE internet settings.
- SMS “INFO” to 127 to check glo 4g data balance and expiration date.
- Dial *777# to subscribe to choose any Glo 4G data plans.
How do I know if my SIM is 3G or 4G?
How do I check if my mobile is 3G or 4G?
- Dial *#06# on your phone to display your IMEI number.
- Go to www.imei.info, enter your IMEI number and select Check.
- A report will be produced. Look at the LTE section – it will display all the frequencies that your phone can use.
How do I upgrade my Glo SIM from 3G to 4G?
- Swap your current SIM for a USIM.
- Text 4G to 400, and.
- You’d receive an SMS to check your if phone or device supports LTE for Glo.
Can I upgrade my Glo SIM to 4G?
To upgrade your Glo sim to use the 4G lte network, all you need to do is work into any Glo shop or outlet near you and tell them you want to purchase a 4G sim card.
How do I manually activate Glo internet?
For setting up APN settings for Android;
- Go to Settings>>Wireless & Networks (name might be changed depending on your smartphone, but usually name is synonymous).
- Tap on Mobile Networks>>Access Point Names. …
- Set name to “Glo HIS”
- APN is set to “gloflat”
- Both Username and Password should be set as “flat”
Why is there no 4G on my phone?
Check if mobile data is turned on
One of the most common reasons why your phone can’t seem to connect to the 4G network is that mobile data on your Android phone is turned off. … So to make sure that your phone is connected to mobile data, follow these simple steps. Open settings and go to “SIM cards & mobile networks.”
Is 4G and LTE the same?
LTE stands for Long Term Evolution. It’s a term used for the particular type of 4G that delivers the fastest mobile Internet experience. You’ll usually see it called 4G LTE. Using a 4G smartphone on Verizon’s 4G LTE network means you can download files from the Internet up to 10 times faster than with 3G.
How do I upgrade my SIM to 4G?
Please ensure you have 4G compatible mobile phone, 4G compatible SIM, 4G network and 4G plan to avail 4G services. To switch to 4G, you can buy a new 4G SIM & connection online: Visit Postpaid connection page. Select plan, choose number and enter delivery address.
Why is my Glo SIM not browsing?
The inability for your device to browse is largely due to the internet or APN settings not being automatically configured in your device. Usually the Glo internet or APN settings is automatically configured in your device once you slot in your Glo Sim Card inside it.