If the Wi-Fi icon is not showing on your laptop, chances are that the wireless radio is disabled on your device. You can enable it back again by turning on the hard or soft button for the wireless radio. Refer to your PC manual to locate such a button. Also, you can turn on the wireless radio through the BIOS setup.
Why did my WiFi disappeared on my laptop?
If your Wi-Fi icon is missing, but the Internet connection is working, it might just be a case of uninspired taskbar settings. To resolve this problem, make sure to check if the network system icon is turned on or not. Reinstalling the Wireless adapter drivers is another solution that worked for many users.
How do I show the WiFi icon in Windows 10?
- Right click on Taskbar.
- Notification area: customize.
- Turn system icons ON or OFF.
- Turn ON Network.
- Go one step back.
- select which icons appear on the taskbar.
- turn Network icon ON.
What do I do if my laptop is not showing Wi-Fi?
Here’s how to do it:
- Go to Start Menu, type in Services and open it up.
- In the Services window, locate the WLAN Autoconfig service.
- Right-click on it and select Properties. …
- Change the Startup type to ‘Automatic’ and click Start to run the service. …
- Click Apply and then hit OK.
- Check if this fixes the issue.
How do I enable Wi-Fi on laptop?
The Wi-Fi adapter can also be enabled in the Control Panel, click the Network and Sharing Center option, then click the Change adapter settings link in the left navigation pane. Right-click the Wi-Fi adapter and select Enable.
Why is Wi-Fi network not showing up?
Open Settings. Select Wi-Fi. Make sure Wi-Fi is set to On at the top. Your Android device will automatically connect to the network if there is no security enabled, or you have connected to it in the past.
Why is my Wi-Fi network not showing up?
1) Right click the Internet icon, and click Open Network and Sharing Center. 2) Click Change adapter settings. … Note: if it has enabled, you will see Disable when right click on WiFi (also referred to Wireless Network Connection in different computers). 4) Restart your Windows and reconnect to your WiFi again.
Why did my wireless network disappeared?
Sometimes, most of the Wi-Fi router problems occur due to the interference of other Wi-Fi enabled devices. So, try to restart your home Wi-Fi router and the modem, as this might help you in fixing your wireless network drop issue.
Why does my Wi-Fi icon disappeared Windows 10?
NOTE: If the Network icon is missing from the page, Go to Settings > Personalization > Taskbar page, click Turn system icons on or off link, and then turn on the Network icon.