How do I pin Bluetooth icon to taskbar?
Select Devices > Bluetooth & Other Devices. Choose More Bluetooth Options under Related Settings. Enable Show the Bluetooth icon in the notification area in the Bluetooth Settings dialog. Click Apply > OK.
Why has my Bluetooth disappeared?
Bluetooth goes missing in your system’s Settings mainly because of issues in the integration of the Bluetooth software/frameworks or due to an issue with the hardware itself. There can also be other situations where Bluetooth disappears from the Settings because of bad drivers, conflicting applications etc.
How do I fix Bluetooth not available on Windows 10?
How to Fix Bluetooth Issues on Windows 10
- Make sure Bluetooth is enabled. …
- Turn Bluetooth on and off again. …
- Move the Bluetooth device closer to the Windows 10 computer. …
- Confirm that the device supports Bluetooth. …
- Turn on the Bluetooth device. …
- Restart the Windows 10 computer. …
- Check for a Windows 10 update.
How do I install Bluetooth drivers on Windows 10?
Install driver manually
- Open Settings.
- Click on Update & Security.
- Click on Windows Update.
- Click the Check for updates button (if applicable).
- Click the View optional updates option. Source: Windows Central.
- Click the Driver updates tab.
- Select the driver you want to update. …
- Click the Download and install button.
How do I make a Bluetooth icon?
Open Settings. Go to Devices – Bluetooth & other devices. Click on the link More Bluetooth options. In the Bluetooth Settings dialog, enable or disable the option Show the Bluetooth icon in the notification area.
How do I add Bluetooth to my PC?
On your PC, select Start > Settings > Devices > Bluetooth & other devices > Add Bluetooth or other device > Bluetooth. Choose the device and follow additional instructions if they appear, then select Done.
How do I fix my Bluetooth disappeared?
Here’s how you can do that:
- Press Windows Key+S on your keyboard.
- Type “Settings” (no quotes), then hit Enter.
- Go to the left-pane menu, then select Troubleshoot.
- On the right-pane, click Bluetooth.
- Click Run the Troubleshooter.
- Wait for the tool to complete repairing the Bluetooth issues.
Where did my Bluetooth switch go?
Just go to Settings > Devices > Bluetooth & other devices and under Bluetooth turn on or turn off the toggle to either Enable Bluetooth or Disable Bluetooth.
How do I turn Bluetooth on without an option?
If there’s no option to turn on Bluetooth Windows 10, it’s very likely that your Bluetooth driver or service is disabled. So, go to check if they are enabled at first. To enable Bluetooth driver, right-click the Start button and choose Device Manager from the list to open it.