Start your mobile application and tap the Settings icon. (Mobile Cable Label Tool users must also tap [Printer Settings] – [Printer].) Select the printer listed under [Wi-Fi Printer]. You can now print from your device wirelessly.
Why is my phone not finding my wireless printer?
Make sure printing is enabled and the print spooler is clear on your Android smartphone or tablet. Open Settings on your mobile device, tap Connected devices or Connections, and then tap Printing. Confirm HP Print Service is listed and the status is On.
How do I connect my Android to a wireless printer?
Make sure your phone and your printer are on the same Wi-Fi network. Next, open the app you want to print from and find the print option, which may be under Share, Print or Other Options. Tap Print or the printer icon and select Choose an AirPrint-Enabled Printer.
What do I do if my phone isn’t connected to the printer?
How do I connect my wireless printer to my phone?
- Perform Quick Power Reset. Start with powering off your Phone. …
- Assign a Static IP Address and Manual DNS Address. Press the Wireless Button on the printer and obtain the IP address of the printer. …
- Run the Printer Troubleshooter. …
- Check your Phone.
How do I setup a printer on my Android phone?
How to print a local file from your Android phone
- Open the file you’d like to print. …
- Tap the menu button in the top right of your screen. …
- Tap Print.
- Tap the dropdown arrow. …
- Tap the Printer you’d like to print from (if multiple are available).
- Tap the Print button.
How do I connect my phone to my HP wireless printer?
How it works
- Check for wireless direct support. Check your printer’s wireless settings menu. …
- Turn on wireless direct. From your printer’s control panel, select the wireless button to ensure wireless direct is turned on.
- Discover the printer. From your mobile device, turn on WiFi and search for wireless networks.
How do I connect my Samsung phone to a wireless printer?
Connecting to a Printer
- 1 Head into your Settings > Connections.
- 2 Select More connection settings.
- 3 Tap on Printing.
- 4 Select + Download Plugin.
- 5 You will then be directed to the Google PlayStore where you can install your Printer Plugin.
How do I connect my phone to my printer without WIFI?
Go to play store from android phone and install “Noko Print – Wireless and USB printing” application. Open the application in your android mobile. Connect printer USB cable to OTG Cable and then connect OTG Cable to your Android phone. As you connect OTG cable to android, you get one pop-up notification.
How do I connect my Samsung mobile to a wireless printer?
On your Android device, tap Settings . Tap More, More networks, More settings, or NFC and sharing, and then tap Print or Printing. Tap Samsung Print Service Plugin, and then tap More. Tap Add printer.
Why can’t my Android phone find my printer?
Open Google Cloud Print, tap on “Settings”, then on “Printing.” If your printer is on the same WiFi network as your Android device, it should show up in the list and add itself. Then you can print from some apps by tapping the “…” that usually indicates more options, to find and tap on the Print option.