How can rain network be improved?
Follow these simple steps:
- Go to rain.co.za.
- Sign into my rain.
- Click manage on your product tile.
- Scroll down to “optimise my signal’ and follow the tips provided.
Why is rain network so bad?
The reason is simple – poor network quality. The company’s network performance has been declining since it launched its fixed-LTE service in June 2017. Whenever an article about Rain is published, complaints about poor network speeds, especially during peak hours, follow.
Which router is best for rain Network?
Currently, and at launch, rain works well with Huawei’s two most popular routers:
- Huawei B315 (both versions)
- Huawei B618-22D (the 65D is also an option, and supports switching bands in case you want to use other LTE networks)
How long does it take for rain SIM to be activated?
How long will activation take? Your SIM should be active within 2 hours of delivery & successful RICA. You will receive an SMS and email once your SIM is active, please look out for this. You can also check on your “my rain” dashboard to confirm that the SIM is active on your profile, after receiving the SMS.
How do I make my WIFI faster?
- Turn things off and on again.
- Move your router to a better location.
- Adjust your router’s antennas.
- Make sure you’re on the right frequency band.
- Prune unnecessary connections.
- Change your Wi-Fi frequency channel.
- Update your router’s firmware.
- Replace your equipment.
Why is my 4G LTE so slow?
It might be due to lots of apps on your device or the hardware of the Smartphone might be outdated or inferior, such as cheap Android devices and older Smartphones. … If this be the case, Android download manager apps can help. Outdated or mediocre apps can also slow your phone.
How do I fix a slow Internet connection?
The Top 10 Ways to Deal with a Slow Internet Connection
- Check your speeds (and your internet plan) …
- Give your hardware the universal fix. …
- Know your hardware’s limitations. …
- Fix your wifi signal. …
- Turn off or limit bandwidth-hogging apps. …
- Try a new DNS server. …
- Call your internet provider. …
- Optimize your web for a slow connection.
Why my mobile Internet is slow?
Here are a few reasons why your data is so slow. Too many active apps or tabs: Too many demands on your data connection will result in speed reductions across the board. Even the fastest mobile data plans can’t keep up with dozens of tabs and background apps. If your 4G is slow, this might be the reason.
Is rain good for WiFi?
The Network Quality Score out of 10 then shows how the network performed in relation to other networks. MTN reigned supreme in 2020 with a Network Quality Score of 9.86, followed by Vodacom on 6.17, Telkom on 4.87, Cell C on 4.35, and Rain on 4.35.
Is 5G affected by rain?
Next-generation 5G cellular networks are expected to operate on the millimeter wavelength frequencies (e.g., 28 GHz and 38 GHz) to offer broader bandwidths and higher data rates. In this frequency band, rain is a major impairment to received signal power.
Is 5G faster than Fibre?
In short, 5G can deliver faster speeds, more quickly than fibre.