Why is Bluetooth not working on my PC?
Check your PC
Make sure Airplane mode is turned off. Turn Bluetooth on and off: Select Start , then select Settings > Devices > Bluetooth & other devices . Turn off Bluetooth, wait a few seconds, then turn it back on. … To learn more about pairing your Bluetooth device again, see Connect a Bluetooth device.
How do I restore Bluetooth on Windows 10?
Windows 10 (Creators Update and Later)
- Click ‘Start’
- Click the ‘Settings’ gear icon.
- Click ‘Devices’. …
- At the right of this window, click ‘More Bluetooth Options’. …
- Under the ‘Options’ tab, place a check in the box next to ‘Show the Bluetooth icon in the notification area’
- Click ‘OK’ and restart Windows.
How do I troubleshoot Windows Bluetooth?
To run Windows Troubleshooter, right-click the Start menu and select “Settings.” From there, go to Update and Security > Troubleshoot > Bluetooth, and then click “Run the Troubleshooter.” Windows will automatically begin working through your Bluetooth status and configuration.
Why is the Bluetooth not working?
If your Bluetooth devices won’t connect, it’s likely because the devices are out of range, or aren’t in pairing mode. If you’re having persistent Bluetooth connection problems, try resetting your devices, or having your phone or tablet “forget” the connection.
Does my PC support Bluetooth?
To determine whether your PC has Bluetooth hardware, check the Device Manager for Bluetooth Radio. … Choose Hardware and Sound, and then choose Device Manager. In Windows 7, the Device Manager link is found beneath the Devices and Printers heading; in Windows Vista, Device Manager is its own heading.
Why has Bluetooth disappeared Windows 10?
In Windows 10, the Bluetooth toggle is missing from Settings > Network & Internet > Airplane mode. This issue may occur if no Bluetooth drivers are installed or the drivers are corrupt.
How do I reset Bluetooth on Windows?
How to Reset a Bluetooth Device in Windows 10
- Open the Windows Start Menu. …
- Then select Settings. …
- Next, click Devices. …
- Then click Bluetooth & other devices. …
- Next, select the Bluetooth device you want to reset. …
- Then select Remove Device.
- Next, click Yes.
- Then click Add Bluetooth or other device.
Why has my Bluetooth suddenly disappeared Windows 10?
Check if your device has a Bluetooth hardware switch. It was also stated that when the Bluetooth toggle is missing from Settings > Network & Internet > Airplane mode, it is possible that the installed drivers are corrupted. Uninstall the current driver, then restart your computer.
How do I fix my Bluetooth problem?
Step 1: Check Bluetooth basics
- Turn Bluetooth off and then on again. Learn how to turn Bluetooth on and off.
- Confirm that your devices are paired and connected. Learn how to pair and connect via Bluetooth.
- Restart your devices. Learn how to restart your Pixel phone or Nexus device.
How do I reset my Bluetooth?
Clear Your Android Device’s Bluetooth Cache
- Go to the Settings on your Android device.
- Select Apps.
- Click ⋮ to display your system apps.
- Select Bluetooth from the list of apps, then select Storage.
- Tap Clear Cache and exit your Settings.
- Restart your device and try pairing it to your Reader again.
How can I test my Bluetooth connection?
Just go to System Preferences and then click the Bluetooth icon. The window that appears lists all your connected Bluetooth devices. You can click on each one in turn to open a new window that includes a small visualization of the current signal strength.