Press the X Button or tap Connections in the top-right corner. Select the Wi-Fi network connection you wish to configure. Select Delete Settings. Tap OK.
How do I remove unwanted wireless networks?
- From the menu select “Settings” and go to “WLAN”
- Long press the network profile that you want to delete.
- Select forget network from the popup that appears and it will delete the network profile.
How do I delete multiple Wifi networks?
You can delete connections you no longer need from Windows.
- Log in as an administrator. Click “Start | Control Panel | View Network Status and Tasks | Manage Wireless Networks.”
- Right-click on the wireless connection and select “Remove Network” from the context menu.
- Click “OK” when prompted to delete the connection.
How do I manually delete a network?
Click Network & Internet settings. Click Wi-Fi and then click Manage known networks. Click the network to remove or delete under the Manage known networks list, then click Forget.
How do I delete networks?
Android. Open ‘Settings’, then select ‘Wi-Fi’. Tap and hold the network you want to remove, then select ‘Forget network’.
How do I delete my wireless router history?
Click System Log or Administration-Event Log on the navigation bar. This button will open your router’s system log on a new page. Click the Clear Log button. This button will clear your router’s system log history.
How do I remove two names from my Wi-Fi?
You will not usually need to turn off your networking services, but toggling them off and on should clear this problem. Go to the “Sharing” system preferences and uncheck “Bluetooth” sharing.
How do I turn off my Wi-Fi on my router?
To disable Wi-Fi, connect a computer directly to your modem/router combo with an Ethernet cable. Log into your modem/router combo and find its settings to turn off Wi-Fi.