How do I connect to my WorldLink?
Steps to connect:
Step 1:Go to nearest place where WorldLink’s Free Wi-Fi hotspots are available. Step 2:Open myWorldLink App. Step 3:Click On “Wi-Fi Mobility” Step 4:Click On “Connect”
What is WorldLink username and password?
It will ask for Router’s default “Username” and “Password”. Please provide Username as “admin” and Password as “admin”. 5. After providing username and password, Click on “OK” button.
How do I connect to free Wi-Fi?
How to get free Wi-Fi anywhere
- Find a place with a public Wi-Fi hotspot.
- Turn your phone into a Wi-Fi hotspot.
- Use Wi-Fi Apps.
- Get a portable router.
- Check for hidden networks.
How do I log into free Worldlink WiFi?
How to connect to WiFi Mobility OR myWorldLink Wi-Fi?
- Go to Settings and Select Wi-Fi.
- Select “myWorldLink” SSID from the list.
- Select “PEAP” in EAP method.
- Select “MSCHAPV2″ in Phase 2 authentication.
- Select “Do not validate” or “Unspecified” in CA certificate.
- Type your WorldLink account username in Identity.
How do I log into my Worldlink router?
Follow these easy steps:
- Go to Worldlink Fiber Router Login page via official link below.
- Login using your username and password. Login screen appears upon successful login.
- If you still can’t access Worldlink Fiber Router Login then see Troublshooting options here.
How can I see my connected WIFI password?
In Wi-Fi Status, select Wireless Properties. In Wireless Network Properties, select the Security tab, then select the Show characters check box. Your Wi-Fi network password is displayed in the Network security key box.
How do I check my WorldLink balance?
How to check your usage ?
- Visit our website http://www.worldlink.com.np.
- Go to Online Services.
- Login using existing internet username and password.
- Go to Accounting Services after successful login.
- Go to Check Account Status.
How do I change the password on my WorldLink wireless router?
Go to “Wireless Settings” and set your required Wi-Fi SSID (Wi-Fi Name) in the Wireless Network Name and SAVE. Go to wireless security, select WPA/WPA2 – PERSONAL (recommended) option. Then, in the PSK Password option enter your desired “Wi-Fi Password” and click SAVE.
Is there an app to get free WiFi?
Avast Wi-Fi finder is a free application for Android, which lets you find free WiFi networks around you. … You may launch the app at home and download an offline map with free WiFi hotspots available in the particular country. For example, the USA map features more than 220,000 free WiFi networks.
Can I use my WiFi away from home?
Wireless Internet hotspots let users connect any WiFi enabled device to the cellular network of their choice. … Mobile hotspots are fittingly designed to be used while individuals are traveling away from their home or office.
How do I access WiFi?
Connecting to a Wi-Fi network
- Open the Settings app. It’s found in the apps drawer, but you’ll also find a shortcut in the quick actions drawer.
- Choose Wi-Fi or Wireless & Networks. …
- Choose a wireless network from the list. …
- If prompted, type the network password. …
- Touch the Connect button.