From your device, go to Settings and select Wireless & networks. 2. Tick the box for Wi-Fi to enable Wi-Fi. Then select NUS under Wi-Fi networks.
Does NUS have WIFI for students?
NUS students and staff can access wifi via the NUS wireless network in NUS Libraries. … Signal strength may vary at different locations, for more assistance please contact NUS Computer Centre ITCare. NUS Guest Wi-Fi. Visitors can access NUS Guest Wi-Fi by following the instructions listed in this FAQ.
How do I log into my NUS WIFI?
Go to NUS Guest Wi-Fi PIN Generation Portal: https://nusguest.nus.edu.sg:8443/nus_event/ and login using your NUSNET account.
How do I connect to eduroam NUS?
To access Wi-Fi in NUS, alumni will have to select the eduroam Wi-Fi network. When prompted for their username and password, please key in your username in this form: email@example.com, followed by your life-long NUS email password. Please do not select the NUS or NUSOPEN Wi-Fi networks.
How do I connect my NUS printer?
Install printer client on MacOS
- Go to Finder » Go » Connect to Server.
- When prompted to log in, select Registered User and enter your NUSNET ID and password. …
- Copy hp-printer-essentials-SE-5_12_0. …
- Click Continue until the installation is successful. …
- Click on install_printer. …
- Set FindMe_Printer as your default printer.
Is there WIFI in NUS Hall?
NUS wireless network is opened to all NUS staff and students who are holding valid NUSNET accounts.
How do I get wifi on Hostel?
Students who live in hostel face a lot of trouble to access their internet.
- Find The Best Spot. If your room finds the best spot where you receive the best signal of your wifi. …
- Get a Wifi Range Extender. In hostel you can buy a wifi range extender for getting a good wifi speed. …
- Get a High Gain Adapter.
How do I install eduroam?
To setup eduroam you will need to install the IAS profile from the cat.eduroam.org. Click the “Install” button to install the Configuration File. Click the “Yes” button to install the profile. Enter your IAS email credentials (example, firstname.lastname@example.org) in the labeled boxes and then click the “Install” button.
How do I change my NUS net password?
Go to the NUS WebMail portal https://exchange.nus.edu.sg/ and click on “Change NUSNET Password”. Enter your student ID, the temporary password and the new password and click on “Submit”.
How do I connect my laptop to eduroam?
Connecting to eduroam
- Press the Windows key at the bottom left corner of the desktop/home screen.
- Select Settings.
- On the Settings screen, click the Network & Internet icon.
- Go to the WiFi section and select eduroam.
- The eduroam screen will display. …
- A screen will appear asking if you want to continue connecting.
What is your eduroam username and password?
Select the eduroam network from the list of available networks on your device. Your username will be [yourPID]@vt.edu and your password will be your network password. If you are unsure of your network password you can generate one or view a previously generated password.
How do I log into Ntusecure?
Go to “Settings” and select “Connections” Page 2 2. Select “Wi-Fi” Page 3 3. Select “Add network”. Enter “NTUSECURE” in the network name.
How do I install NUS VPN?
Step 1: Install the Pulse Secure application from the Google Play Store and open it to connect nVPN. Step 2: Type https://webvpn.nus.edu.sg/stf“ on the address bar inside Pulse Secure mobile client app and click “Submit. Step 3: Verify the connection setting and click “Add”. Step 4: Click on “Connect” to login to nVPN.
Where can I print NUS notes?
You can also print at the Computer Centre, Central Library, Yusof Ishak Houseand UTown, with the latter two locations offering scanning facilities as well.