Why is my Sony BLUETOOTH speaker not connecting?
Unable to pair the speaker with a BLUETOOTH device
If the (BLUETOOTH) indicator is not flashing quickly in white, press and hold the (power) PAIRING button until you hear beeps and the (BLUETOOTH) indicator begins to flash quickly in white. … Otherwise, charge the battery of the speaker sufficiently.
How do I connect my Android phone to my Sony speaker?
Pairing Your Devices
- Turn the speaker on. If you turn on the speaker for the first time, the Bluetooth indicator. …
- Set the speaker to pairing mode. To enter pairing mode, press and hold the power or PAIRING button until you hear the voice guidance and the Bluetooth indicator. …
- Pair your source device within 5 minutes.
Why is my BLUETOOTH speaker not pairing with my phone?
If your Bluetooth devices won’t connect, it’s likely because the devices are out of range, or aren’t in pairing mode. If you’re having persistent Bluetooth connection problems, try resetting your devices, or having your phone or tablet “forget” the connection.
How do I make my Sony Bluetooth speaker discoverable?
How to pair the speaker system with a Bluetooth® wireless device.
- Turn on the speaker system.
- Set the Bluetooth function of the Bluetooth device to On.
- Press and hold the PAIRING button on the system until the blue Bluetooth indicator begins to flash quickly.
Why is my Bluetooth not pairing?
For Android phones, go to Settings > System > Advanced> Reset Options > Reset Wi-fi, mobile & Bluetooth. For iOS and iPadOS device, you’ll have to unpair all of your devices (go to Setting > Bluetooth, select the info icon and and choose Forget This Device for each device) then restart your phone or tablet.
How do I connect Bluetooth to my Sony music system?
Bluetooth pairing & connecting your device
- Activate Bluetooth on your Car Audio by pressing HOME, and going into the [Settings] menu.
- In the [Settings] menu, find [Bluetooth Connection].
- Select [Pairing]. …
- The Car Audio System should appear in the section “Available devices” in your smartphone Bluetooth menu.
How do you put a Bluetooth speaker into pairing mode?
Press and hold the Power button: Many Bluetooth speakers switch into pairing mode by turning the speaker off, then turning the device on while pressing and holding the Power button. When the speaker is in pairing mode, it typically emits a sound, or its light indicator flashes rapidly.
How do I connect my phone to a wireless speaker?
How to connect Bluetooth speakers to your mobile
- Go to settings.
- Tap the Bluetooth option.
- Turn on Bluetooth.
- A list of available devices will appear.
- If your speaker is not listed, press the button on your speaker that makes it discoverable – it’s often a button with a Bluetooth symbol on it.
How do I fix the Bluetooth pairing problem?
What you can do about pairing failures
- Determine which pairing process your device employs. …
- Make sure Bluetooth is turned on. …
- Turn on discoverable mode. …
- Power the devices off and back on. …
- Delete a device from a phone and rediscover it. …
- Make sure the devices you want to pair are designed to connect with each other.
What is a Bluetooth pairing code?
A passkey (sometimes called a passcode or pairing code) is a number that associates one Bluetooth enabled device with another Bluetooth enabled device. For security reasons, most Bluetooth enabled devices require you to use a passkey.