② Press the CONNECT pairing button on the reverse side of the mouse for 3 to 5 seconds. (when pressing it, please do not press any buttons on the other side of the mouse),release it when the indicator light is on. It is in pairing mode when the indicator light flashes!
Why is my Bluetooth mouse not pairing?
Note: Make sure the device is turned on and batteries don’t need to be replaced. Make sure your device is turned on and properly connected to the computer. Also, make sure your device is discoverable. Check if you installed the device using the correct program, if not reinstall it, and install it correctly.
How do I connect my wireless mouse?
How to connect the Bluetooth device to the computer
- Press and hold the Connect button on the bottom of the mouse. …
- On the computer, open the Bluetooth software. …
- Click the Devices tab, and then click Add.
- Follow the instructions that appear on the screen.
How do I turn on my Bluetooth mouse?
To turn on your mouse, press the Bluetooth button on the bottom of your mouse. Press the button again to turn it off. Turn on your mouse, then follow the instructions to pair it to your PC: Press and hold the pair button on the bottom of the mouse until the LED light starts to flash (about 5 seconds).
How do I stop my Bluetooth mouse from disconnecting?
Look under “Bluetooth Radios,” “Mice and other pointing devices,” and “System devices.” What you’re looking for is “Power Management” tabs like this one. Any instance of “Allow the computer to turn off this device to save power” should be unchecked.
How do I get my computer to recognize my wireless mouse?
Turn on Bluetooth. Press and hold the sync button on the bottom of the mouse. The mouse now appears in the list of devices. Choose the mouse in this list to connect it to your computer.
How can I connect a wireless mouse without USB receiver?
The following steps will help you connect a wireless mouse without a Nano receiver, exclusively for Bluetooth Radio Frequency.
- A computer with a built-in Bluetooth feature. …
- Turn your laptop on and go to settings. …
- Bluetooth and other devices. …
- Bluetooth. …
- Convenient. …
How do I connect a Bluetooth mouse without a mouse?
- Press ⌘-Space to open Spotlight. Type “mouse” to find the Mouse System Preferences and press Enter .
- When the Mouse Preferences are opened, make sure the mouse is on and wait for it to be discovered. The “Connect” button should be blue, so you can press Enter to connect to it, and you’re done.
How can I connect my wireless mouse to my TV?
How to connect a Bluetooth mouse with the TV.
- On the TV remote control, press the HOME button.
- Select Settings.
- Select Preferences.
- Select Bluetooth Settings.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the set up.