Open the Jabra Sound+ app. In the Headset menu, tap the Settings icon on the top right. Tap Personalize your headset. In Voice guidance language, select your preferred language and follow the onscreen instructions.
How do I change my Bluetooth from Chinese to English?
How to change a universal bluetooth headset language back to English?
- Turn on your headset and pair them with your device.
- Press and Hold the Volume Up + and Down – buttons together for 5 seconds, until you hear “Welcome.”
- The language selection options will repeat in every supported language.
How do I change the language on my Jabra elite?
In the Headset menu, tap the Settings icon on the top right. Tap Personalise your headset. In Voice guidance language, select your preferred language and follow the onscreen instructions.
How do I change the language on Jabra Elite 65t?
Go to the Jabra Sound+ app to find the latest information about supported languages. In the Home screen, tap the Device icon. Then tap Language for voice guidance. Change the language to suit your personal preference and follow the onscreen guide to complete the change.
How do I reset my Jabra Bluetooth headset?
How do I reset my Jabra Wave?
- Turn on your Jabra Wave.
- Simultaneously press and hold the Volume down button and the Answer/end button for 5 seconds, until the battery icon and the Bluetooth icon flash 5 times.
- Your Jabra Wave has now been reset, and you may turn it off.
How do I change the language settings?
Change the language on your Android device
- On your Android device, tap Settings .
- Tap System Languages & input. Languages. If you can’t find “System,” then under “Personal,” tap Languages & input Languages.
- Tap Add a language. and choose the language that you want to use.
- Drag your language to the top of the list.
How do I change my Bluetooth from French to English?
To change the language, perform the following:
- Push and hold the PHONE SEND button for more than 5 seconds.
- The system announces: “Press the PHONE SEND button for the hands-free phone system to enter the speaker adaptation mode or press the PHONE END button to select a different language.”
- Press the PHONE END button.
How do I change the language on my Voyager Legend Bluetooth?
You can change the language on your headset (if applicable) by pressing and holding the Volume up (+) and down (–) buttons together until you hear a “Welcome” prompt, the language selection directions will repeat in every supported language, follow the voice-guided prompts to select the headset language.
How do I change the language on my v8 Bluetooth headset?
Once your headset is paired and connected to your phone, you can change the headset language. Wearing your headset, power it on. Press and hold the Volume up + and down – buttons together until you hear “welcome.” The language selection directions will repeat in every supported language.
How do I change the language on my PLT e500?
To select the language on your Explorer 500/505:
- Press and hold both the volume + and – buttons until you hear the headset say “Welcome”.
- Follow the voice-guided prompts to select your language.
Can Jabra Evolve 65 connect to two devices?
Jabra Evolve 65 is a professional wireless Bluetooth® headset that improves your conversations and helps you concentrate. … Connects simultaneously to two phone devices via Bluetooth®, letting you stay connected to both your web browser based phone and your mobile phone at the same time.
How do I switch between Jabra devices?
To switch between two connected Bluetooth devices, press and hold the Bluetooth button, and then tap the Volume up or Volume down button to cycle through the connected devices. Release the Bluetooth button when your preferred device is announced.
Can I pair Jabra Elite 65t with computer?
Press the multi–function button on the Elite 65t and hold it for 3 seconds or until the LED indicator light flashes blue. When they connect to your laptop, the earbuds will be show up in the Bluetooth menu. To finish the process of pairing them, click the Connect button.