On your Android app, go to the ‘ ≡ ‘ Menu button (to the top left corner of your app) > Select the ⚙ ‘Settings’ option from the list > Tap on the ‘Dual Sim’ option, and turn the dual-sim mode toggle ‘ON’.
Why is my dual SIM not working?
— Ensure the SIM is in the primary SIM slot (slot 1) if your phone has dual-SIM functionality. — Ensure that data is turned on for the SIM. On an Android phone, this can be accessed by tapping on the network sign in the notification shade. on the Mobile Data screen, ensure the data is turned on.
What is dual SIM settings Android?
With a dual SIM phone, you can insert one or two SIM cards. When two SIMs are inserted: You see at the top of the home screen. Both SIMs can make and receive calls and text messages. Only the owner of the phone (not additional users or guests) can access dual SIM settings.
How do I switch between dual SIM networks?
Configure Dual SIM Settings
- Go to Settings > Mobile network > SIM management > Call forwarding between SIMs.
- Select a call forwarding mode and turn on the corresponding switch. Call forwarding between SIMs is enabled when both switches are on.
How do I enable dual SIM always on?
How to make two SIM cards always available in other dual SIM dual standby Android phones?
- Step 1: access Phone app settings. …
- Step 2: Select calling accounts and SIM card. …
- Step 3: Access call settings for SIM card 1. …
- Step 4: Set up call forwarding for SIM card 1. …
- Step 5: Enable call waiting for SIM card 1.
What to do if sim is showing no service?
How to Fix “No Service and Signal” on Samsung and Android
- Restart Your Android or Samsung Device. …
- Toggle Airplane Mode. …
- Manually Select Network Operators. …
- Run a Ping Test With Service Mode. …
- Double-Check Your Sim Card. …
- Restore Factory Settings. …
- 5 Apps to Spice Up Your Selfie.
Why is my smart sim not working?
Check the following: The SIM card must be properly inserted into the card slot of the main box unit. … Try to use other SMART Link SIM cards if you spare ones or the means to borrow from other SMART Link users. If the problem persists, the main box unit may be defective.
Why is my SIM card not detected?
The reason why does your phone show no SIM card error is that your phone is unable to properly read the contents of your SIM card. This usually happens when your SIM card is not installed properly, it is damaged, or your phone has software problems after a software update.
What is the disadvantages of dual SIM mobile phones?
DISADVANTAGE: Battery power could be reduced. More recent android cell phone have reduced much of these problems, but designs could be suffering from as much as a third, especially if they’re older.
Can dual SIM phones be on different networks?
But for a dual active SIM phone, you can have two different networks on the same phone and switch between them with ease. If your mobile plan offers good deals for calls but is less good value for mobile data or has patchy coverage, you can add a second SIM on a different network to get the best of both worlds.
How do I activate dual SIM on Samsung?
Pictorial representation to activate Smart Dual SIM is as follows:
- 1 Tap on Apps icon from the Home screen.
- 2 Drag the Screen upwards to access more apps.
- 3 Tap on Settings icon.
- 4 Tap on More connection settings.
- 5 Select and tap on SIM card manager.
- 6 Tap on Smart dual SIM option.