You can also activate your TNT SIM by texting ? 15001 to 214. You will receive a text message with information about your remaining load balance, as well as the welcome message which indicates that you have successfully activated your TNT SIM.
How can I activate my expired Talk N Text SIM card?
There are no ways to recover or to reactivate SIM card that expires, the only solution is you have to purchase another prepaid SIM card to continue using its service.
Does TNT SIM card expire?
Any unloaded TNT Data, Call and Text Card shall expire on the date shown at the reverse portion of the card. The service shall be PERMANENTLY DISCONNECTED if the Subscriber fails to reload value into his account within this specific period after the prepaid balance is completely consumed as determined by the Company.
How do you make an old TNT Sim LTE?
- Purchase an LTE-Ready Self-Service Upgrade SIM from Smart Stores & official retail partners for only P10.
- Using your current SIM, text GET PIN to 7927 for free. …
- Insert LTE Upgrade SIM and enter the 6-digit PIN from earlier.
- Wait for about 15 minutes and restart your phone.
How do I activate my SIM card?
Contact your network service provider and make sure the SIM ID on the card matches the SIM ID in your account with the service provider. Insert the SIM after your account has been updated. Restart your phone again and allow the activation process to complete fully.
Can you reactivate a deactivated SIM card?
Once a SIM card has been deactivated, it’s not possible to reactivate it. Moreover, deactivating the SIM card returns the phone number associated with it to the pool of available phone numbers. It is therefore impossible to keep the phone number associated with a deactivated SIM.
Do smart SIM cards expire?
Your SIM Card will only starts to expires when your SIM account balance reaches ZERO or no load and you are given additional 90 days or 3 months to reload your account to remain active. If you didn’t reach the 90 days deadline, your SIM card will automatically expires and lead to disconnection of your prepaid account.
Do SIM cards expire if not used?
On most mainstream mobile networks, your credit will never expire providing your SIM card remains active. … Your SIM card will be cancelled automatically if you haven’t used it for a certain amount of time (between 84 days and 270 days depending on the network).
How can I activate my expired idea SIM?
How to Reactivate your Deactivated Idea Number
- Try to request re-activation via Idea customer care.
- Visit nearest Idea store and submit reactivation request.
- Provide Address and Photo Id proofs.
- You may receive a confirmation call and then your number will be re-activated.
How do I upgrade my SIM card to LTE?
Upgrade your SIM in these easy steps!
- Turn off your phone. Remove your old SIM and replace it with the LTE Upgrade SIM.
- Turn on phone and wait for the SMS instruction from 3723. Reply to the message with your mobile number.
- Wait for the SMS confirmation. …
- Restart your phone to complete the SIM upgrade process.
Is 4G and LTE the same?
LTE stands for Long Term Evolution. It’s a term used for the particular type of 4G that delivers the fastest mobile Internet experience. You’ll usually see it called 4G LTE. Using a 4G smartphone on Verizon’s 4G LTE network means you can download files from the Internet up to 10 times faster than with 3G.
Can I get new SIM card with same number?
Step 1) Reissuing a duplicate sim requires some documental formalities, for that you need to visit the operator store. Step 2) Ask the executive that your sim was lost and you want to reissue the new one with the same number. … Step 5) It will take few hours in the activation process of the new sim card.