Select Start > Settings > Devices > Printers & scanners > Add a printer or scanner. Wait for it to find nearby printers, then choose the one you want to use and select Add device.
How do I connect a Bluetooth printer?
How to Print from Your Android to a Bluetooth Printer
- View the document, web page, or image you want to print. …
- Touch the Share icon. …
- Choose Bluetooth. …
- Choose your Bluetooth printer from the list of items on the Bluetooth screen.
- If a prompt appears on the printer, confirm that your phone is printing a document.
Why won’t my Bluetooth printer connect?
If an issue continues to persist, simply restarting one or both of the devices you are attempting to connect via Bluetooth might solve the connection problems you are having. Another quick solution to is to delete the discoverable action and re-do it, to effectively reboot the Bluetooth connection system.
How can I make my printer Bluetooth enabled?
Here are the steps that need to be applied:
- Turn the printer on and make sure the Bluetooth dongle is connected to it.
- Click on the Start menu, enter ‘Bluetooth’ in the search box and click on ‘Bluetooth Settings’.
- Make sure that ‘Allow Bluetooth Devices to Find This Computer’ is checked and click ‘Ok’.
How do I connect my Bluetooth printer to my phone?
Connecting the Printer to Your Android Device
- Turn on your mobile device.
- Go to Settings > Wireless & Network and turn on Bluetooth.
- Wait while your device scans for the printer. The printer is displayed when your device finds it.
- Tap the printer. …
- Open iLabel.
- Tap the icon.
- Tap Printer.
- Tap LW-600P.
How do I turn on Bluetooth on my HP printer?
On your computer, make sure Bluetooth is turned on. Click Start, select Settings, click Devices and printers, and then click Bluetooth. Select the printer to pair, and then click Next.
How do I make my non Bluetooth printer Bluetooth?
How to Turn a Non-Bluetooth Printer Into a Bluetooth Printer
- Purchase a Bluetooth adapter. …
- Connect the adapter to the printer and turn it on if necessary. …
- Turn on Bluetooth for the connecting computers and devices. …
- Locate the printer in the list of available Bluetooth devices.
How do I force a Bluetooth device to pair?
Step 1: Pair a Bluetooth accessory
- Swipe down from the top of the screen.
- Touch and hold Bluetooth .
- Tap Pair new device. If you don’t find Pair new device, check under “Available devices” or tap More. Refresh.
- Tap the name of the Bluetooth device you want to pair with your device.
- Follow any on-screen instructions.
Why is my Bluetooth not connecting?
For Android phones, go to Settings > System > Advanced> Reset Options > Reset Wi-fi, mobile & Bluetooth. For iOS and iPadOS device, you’ll have to unpair all of your devices (go to Setting > Bluetooth, select the info icon and and choose Forget This Device for each device) then restart your phone or tablet.
How do I fix the Bluetooth pairing problem?
What you can do about pairing failures
- Determine which pairing process your device employs. …
- Make sure Bluetooth is turned on. …
- Turn on discoverable mode. …
- Power the devices off and back on. …
- Delete a device from a phone and rediscover it. …
- Make sure the devices you want to pair are designed to connect with each other.
Can you connect to a printer with Bluetooth?
You might have to click Expand to see the Bluetooth control. To find the printer, go to the Start menu and select Settings, Devices, then Printers & scanners. Now click Add a printer or scanner and after a short while your printer should appear in the list. Select it and hit Add device.
Can Bluetooth printers work?
While some of the newer printer models come with Bluetooth capabilities, almost any printer (even an older nine pin printer) can be turned into a wireless printer by using a Bluetooth Printer Adapter.
How do I set up Bluetooth on my Canon printer?
Check the setting from the operation panel following the procedure below.
- Make sure printer is turned on.
- Select (Setup) icon.
- Select Settings.
- Select Device settings.
- Select Device user settings.
- Select Bluetooth settings.
- Select Enable/disable Bluetooth.
- Make sure Enable is selected.