How do I access Vodafone Wi-Fi settings?
Open the internet browser on your device and enter http://vodafone.connect or 192.168. 1.1into the address bar. 3. Enter your Vodafone Broadband router password.
How can I open my Wi-Fi settings?
Use Start Menu:
- Click on the Windows Start button in the lower left corner.
- Select Settings.
- Select Network & Internet. The Status window will open.
- Click Network and Sharing Center. This is the second link from the bottom of the page. The Network and Sharing Center window will open.
How do I log into my Vodafone router?
Type 192.168. 1.1 (the most common IP for Vodafone routers) in the address bar of your web browser to access the router’s web-based user interface. The default username for your Vodafone router is root. The default password is 123456.
How do I find my Vodafone Wi-Fi password?
Vodafone Broadband Portal
- Type 192.168.1.1 in the browser address bar.
- When you first log in, it’ll ask you to reset or change the password.
- Log in again with your new password.
- Enter the password vodafone.
- Choose Expert mode.
- Then WiFi on the banner.
- Choose General WiFi Settings.
What is the username and password for Vodafone router?
The majority of Vodafone routers have a default username of root, a default password of 123456, and the default IP address of 192.168. 2.1. These Vodafone credentials are needed when doing a login to the Vodafone router’s web interface to change any settings.
How do I get my phone to connect to the Internet?
To connect an Android phone to a wireless network:
- Press the Home button, and then press the Apps button. …
- Under “Wireless and Networks”, make sure “Wi-Fi” is turned on, then press Wi-Fi.
- You may have to wait a moment as your Android device detects wireless networks in range, and displays them in a list.
How do I turn on automatic WIFI connection?
Turn on or off
- Open your phone’s Settings app.
- Tap Network & internet Wi-Fi. Wi-Fi preferences.
- Turn on Connect to public networks.
How do I use the WPS button on my Vodafone router?
If so you can connect to your router via WPS by following these steps:
- From the main menu, choose My Wi-Fi.
- Choose WPS and you’ll be prompted to Start Pairing the device with your Wi-Fi network.
- Press the WPS button on the device you want to connect to your Wi-Fi network.