How can I refresh my Smart Bro Pocket WiFi?
Turn on the Smart Bro LTE Pocket WiFi device. Open the Reset hatch at the bottom of the device. Using a small pin or any pointed object, press the reset button (beside the SIM slot) for about 5 seconds, or until the word “Resetting” appears on the screen. Wait for the device to restart.
How can I update my Smart Bro SIM to LTE?
Upgrade your SIM in these easy steps!
- Turn off your phone. Remove your old SIM and replace it with the LTE Upgrade SIM.
- Turn on phone and wait for the SMS instruction from 3723. Reply to the message with your mobile number.
- Wait for the SMS confirmation. …
- Restart your phone to complete the SIM upgrade process.
How can I check my Smart Bro Pocket WiFi status?
Compose a new message containing the words “BRO BAL” without the quotes and sent it to 2200. You will then receive one or two text messages from Smartbro stating your current balance and when your unlimited internet will expire. This is the easiest and quickest method in checking your Smartbro balance.
How can I fix my pocket WiFi?
Pocket WiFi Pro, Extreme and 4G
- Open up a web browser on a device that’s connected to your Pocket WiFi. …
- Log in using your password. …
- From the ‘Pocket WiFi’ tab, select ‘Wi-Fi’ and then click ‘Wi-Fi Settings’. …
- Refresh the Wi-Fi network list on your Wi-Fi device. …
- Refresh the Wi-Fi network list on your device.
Why is my pocket WiFi slow?
Crowded Wifi Network
If you’re not the only person using your WiFi network, you’ll be sharing bandwidth. The pipeline between your devices and the internet is limited, and if a lot of devices try to send and receive a lot of data, they’ll have to take turns. This will slow down the internet for everyone connected.
How do I activate Smart LTE?
How do I activate my SIM?
- Texting ? 1515 to 214 for free.
- Dialing *214# and press Call to receive load balance via text for free.
- Dialing 1515 using your cellphone and you will receive your balance details via SMS (P1/inquiry).
Why is my smart sim not working?
Check the following: The SIM card must be properly inserted into the card slot of the main box unit. … Try to use other SMART Link SIM cards if you spare ones or the means to borrow from other SMART Link users. If the problem persists, the main box unit may be defective.
How can I access my Smart Bro Pocket WiFi?
Via Smart Web Dashboard
- Connect your gadgets to your Smart LTE Pocket WiFi.
- Go to your browser and visit www.smartsettings.net.
- Enter your Dashboard UI Password – For first time visit, type “smartbro” on the password. …
- After updating your password, go to SMS and select NEW Message button.
How do I check my messages on my smart pocket WiFi?
You can send and receive text messages directly from your Pocket WiFi using the online dashboard:
- Open the Pocket WiFi online dashboard by: Entering 192.168. …
- Login using the admin password. …
- Select the ‘SMS’ tab, or ‘Go to Inbox’.
- Select ‘Inbox’ to access your text messages.
How can I check my Smart 2020 points?
How to Check Points Balance. To check accumulated reward points, simply text POINTS to 9800.