How can I see my SIM card number?
Find SIM Number
- From the main screen, slide the screen up.
- Tap the “Settings” icon.
- Slide the screen up to see more options. Then, tap “About phone.”
- Tap “Status.”
- Tap “IMEI Information.” Locate “ICCID.” The number below is your device’s SIM Number. Note: The SIM number is also printed on the SIM card itself.
How do I find my SIM card number iPhone?
Apple® iPhone® 6 / 6 Plus – View SIM Card Number
- From the Home screen, navigate: Settings > General > About.
- View the ICCID number.
How do I check my own number?
On Android the most common path to finding your number is: Settings > About phone/device > Status/phone identity > Network. This slightly differs on Apple devices, where you can follow the path of Settings > Phone > My Number.
How do I know my mobile number?
You can use these own mobile number check ussd codes in case of an emergency.
All SIM Mobile Number Check (Airtel-BSNL-IDEA-Jio-Vodafone)
|USSD Detail||Short Code|
|Airtel Mobile Number Check Code||*121*1# | *121*9# | *282#|
|BSNL Mobile Number Check Code||*222# | *888# | *1# | *785# | *555#|
Where do I find the device ID on my iPhone?
Find the serial number or IMEI on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod…
- Go to Settings > General and tap About.
- Look for the serial number. You might need to scroll down to find the IMEI/MEID, and ICCID.
- To paste this information into Apple registration or support forms, touch and hold the number to copy.
Is IMEI The SIM number?
IMEI: International Mobile Equipment Identity; a factory-installed unique serial number that identifies each unit or line of service under GSM (Global System for Mobile Communications) specifications. It is a 15 digit number and is used on non-SIM card capable devices. … The SIM number is 15 digits.
What do you dial to find out your phone number?
A few service carriers have a special code you can dial or text that will display our mobile number automatically:
- T-mobile customers can dial #NUM# (#686#).
- EE customers can text the word Number to 150.
- Vodafone customers on some devices can dial *#1001.
- O2 customers can try texting NUMBER to 2020.