1. Huawei E5573 Router login and password. And no need to get your breathing rates high in case you have changed the username / password of Huawei E5573 and forgot them, as you can just reset the Huawei E5573 router by press-and-hold the reset button with a clip for about 15 seconds.
How can I recover my Huawei Wi-Fi password?
Connect your phone to the router’s Wi-Fi network. Open the HUAWEI AI Life App on your phone, and go to Tools > Advanced settings. Then go to My Wi-Fi > Wi-Fi settings, and touch the icon next to Wi-Fi network password to view your current Wi-Fi password.
How do I change my Huawei Wi-Fi name and password?
Connect your phone to your router’s Wi-Fi. Open the HUAWEI HiLink app, then touch the icon in the upper right corner of the screen. Go to My Wi-Fi > Wi-Fi setting. Set the new Wi-Fi name and password in Wi-Fi name and Wi-Fi password.
How do I find my Huawei username and password?
The default user name, password, and user level for web management users are admin, Admin@huawei or admin, and 15 on AR150&160&200 series routers. The default password for the BootROM menu is Admin@huawei.
How do I reset my Huawei WiFi?
Open your Internet browser and log into your Mobile WiFi’s web-based management page. Go to Advanced > System > Reset > Reset。 After your Mobile WiFi is restored to its factory settings, its user-defined settings will be deleted and its default settings will be restored.
How do I reset my Huawei router?
Method 2: Restart your router using the HUAWEI AI Life App
- Connect your phone to the router’s Wi-Fi network.
- Open the HUAWEI AI Life App on your phone and go to Tools > Advanced settings. Touch Device and select REBOOT.
What is the password for Huawei Router?
Huawei Router Login Guide
The default username for your Huawei router is admin. The default password is admin.
How do I change my WiFi router password?
To change your router’s password:
- Enter your router’s IP address into your favorite web browser.
- Log in with the default username and password (both admin, usually).
- Go to settings.
- Select Change Router Password or a similar option.
- Enter the new password.
- Save the new settings.
How do I get my Huawei password?
If you have not logged in with your HUAWEI ID, please go to Settings > Log in with HUAWEI ID > Forgot password? If you have logged in with your HUAWEI ID, please go to Settings > HUAWEI ID > Account security > More > Security center and click Reset password.