You simply need to send a text message
How can I change my Airtel 2G SIM to 4G?
Step 1: Send “SIM<space>20 digit SIM no” to 121 via SMS.
Follow Given steps
- Download My Airtel App for Android from here.
- Log in using your mobile no.
- At the bottom of the menu, Tap on ‘Activate 4G – Swap Sim’.
- Now scan the barcode given behind the Airtel packet or write 20 digit code including ‘U’.
How can I convert my Airtel 2G SIM to 4G SIM by SMS?
Easy steps for Airtel 4G SIM activation
- SMS the 20 digit SIM number from your existing Airtel connection to 121.
- Reply typing 1 to confirm your request.
- Wait for some time for the phone to get disconnected from the network.
- Remove the old SIM and insert the new SIM in the slot.
- Switch on the phone and wait for 5 minutes.
How do I know if my Airtel SIM is 2G or 4G?
Follow these steps to enable the same – Settings –> SIM networks -> Preferred network type -> 4G/3G/2G. Upon verification of the above, your handset should show 4G with HD/VoLTE icon on top bar of the screen, indicating that your device is ready for VoLTE calls.
How can I know my SIM is 2G or 4G?
The simple and straightforward way to know if your SIM card is 4G compatible is to insert the SIM into a 4G smartphone, power it on, then Navigate to settings >> Mobile Network >> and Find LTE network on the list of Networks if you find 2G, 3G but you can’t find 4G, it means your SIM card is not 4G you may need to …
How do I update my SIM card to 4G?
You simply need to send a text message <SIM simno> to 12345 and reply with ‘Y’ to a confirmation message. *Do not confuse your SIM number with your mobile number. The SIM number can be found on the new 4G SIM card that has been issued. You may also want to backup all your contacts before you follow the process.
How do I activate 4G?
How to activate 4G/LTE on Android OS devices:
- Open “Settings”
- Tap on “More”
- Tap on “Mobile network”
- Tap on “Preferred network type”
- Choose “4G/3G/2G (auto)”
Why Airtel 4G is showing 2G?
If you have just port you number than it will take 24 hours to get 4G network. Or If you purchased new sim and you are facing this issue it means in your area airtel 4G is not working. i.e Airtel only support 2G in you area.
How can I port my sim online?
First, choose the service provider you wish to port your number to. 2. Send the following text message – PORT followed by your 10-digit mobile number to TRAI’s central number for mobile number portability – 1900. Example: Send ‘PORT 98xxxxxx98’ to 1900.
How can I upgrade my Airtel 3G SIM to 4G by SMS?
#2 How to Convert Airtel 2G, 3G SIM to 4G by Sending Message?
- Open your messaging application from your mobile phone.
- Type a SMS as SIM<space><Your 20 Digit SIM Number> and just send it to 121. …
- You will receive an SMS from Airtel confirming the Airtel 4G SIM swap.
What is the price of Airtel SIM card?
An Airtel SIM card costs ₹50-100, some vendors may charge more. The SIM can be technically obtained free from an Airtel store but you have to pay the First Recharge (FRC) price. Swapping a 3G SIM to a 4G SIM is free. SIM replacements cost ₹25 at the Airtel store.