How can I check my remaining data on Globe WiFi?
Just tap the “Go to Dashboard” button from your home screen. The Globe At Home Data Duck shows you your current data usage and total data allowance, in near-real time! Tap on the “View Details” option to see more details on your data usage.
How do I check my smart pocket WiFi balance?
To check your Smartbro balance, open the smartbro software and navigate to Messages. Compose a new message containing the words “BRO BAL” without the quotes and sent it to 2200. You will then receive one or two text messages from Smartbro stating your current balance and when your unlimited internet will expire.
How do I check my Globe WiFi balance via text?
How to Check Your Balance in Globe
- Dial *143#
- Text BAL to 222.
- Text DATA BAL to 8080.
- Call 222.
- Use the GlobeOne App.
How can I access my Globe pocket WiFi?
How do I claim the freebie?
- Download the GlobeOne app from the App Store or Google Play Store.
- Open the GlobeOne app and enroll the mobile number of your Globe LTE Mobile WiFi.
- Go to your Dashboard, scroll down to see the freebie and click “Activate Now”
How do I check my remaining data?
Last is the old USSD method in which you need to dial *121#. The USSD when run will show several options like my offers, talktime offers, data offers and more. Select the option my number option and it will show the balance and validity of your current plan.
How can I check my WiFi data usage?
Click the Settings icon in the right corner of the start menu bar. Then click the Network icon and open the menu. Right-click on the name of your network connection and select Show Estimated Data Usage. It’s that easy.
How do I log into my smart pocket WiFi?
- A “Your Connection is not private” page will appear. Click on the ADVANCED button to proceed.
- An extended detail will appear. Click Proceed to 192.168. 1.1 (unsafe) to proceed.
- You will be directed to the Smart Bro Web Dashboard UI. Enter the default username and password. Username: smartbro. Password: smartbro.
How much is smart pocket WiFi in Philippines?
Cheapest Smart Bro LTE Pocket Wifi Price in Philippines is ₱ 1,199.00.
How can I check my Smart 2020 points?
How to Check Points Balance. To check accumulated reward points, simply text POINTS to 9800.
How can I check my Globe retailer SIM balance?
List of Way(s) to know your current load wallet balance in your Globe retailer simcard
- Click the icon of your Globe sim card inside your phone (Globe Load).
- Scroll down and find “Inventory”.
- Press “Inventory”.
- Then press “Chk Stocks”.
- Enter your PIN. …
- Press OK.
What is the username and password of globe at home?
Step 1: Open 192.168.
Click “Log in” at the top right corner of the page. Step 2: Enter your Globe at Home dashboard username and password. The default username is user and the password is @l03e1t3. If you forgot your password, you will have to reset the modem and login using the default password.