How can I know my sun pocket WIFI password?
FOR POCKET WIFI
The default username is “admin” and the default password is “admin.”
How can I access my Sun Broadband pocket WIFI?
Choose your Sun Broadband device below:
- USB MODEM. Open your Sun Broadband User Panel by clicking on the icon on your desktop. Go to the Settings tab. …
- POCKET WIFI. Open your internet browser and go to the address for your device: 192.168. …
- SMARTPHONES / TABLETS. Go to your Mobile Network settings.
How do I change my broadband password?
- Login to Router admin panel using its default IP Address – 192.168.0.1 / 192.168.1.1.
- Enter the default username and password (admin/admin in most cases).
- Navigate to Wireless > Wireless Security > WPA/WPA2 – Personal (Recommended) > Password .
- Enter your preferred password and Save the change.
How can I reset my pocket WIFI password?
If you’ve changed the admin password but don’t remember it, you can reset it by restoring factory settings on the device. Make sure your Pocket WiFi is on. If it isn’t, hold down the power button for 3 seconds.
How can I put password on my sun pocket WiFi?
How to Change SUN Pocket WIFI Name and Password
- Open your device’s internet browser and enter “192.168. …
- Enter “admin” for the password or “admin” for both username and password. …
- Choose “Settings” from main menu.
- Select “Wi-Fi Settings” option from the left side.
How do I put a password on my pocket WiFi?
After log-in go to settings, select wifi setting, click security. Under this change the security mode from No encryption to WPA PSK/ WPA 2 PSK. Then you can now put your own password and click Apply.
Can I use regular SIM for Sun pocket WiFi?
You can use your Sun Broadband SIM on you mobile phone if it is 3G/HSDPA compatible. Your SBW SIM will allow you to connect to the network and surf the Internet using your phone. Your connection and experience of the service will be limited to the capabilities of you mobile handset.
How do I log into Sun Broadband?
Go to the user interface by typing the IP address on your browser: http://192.168.0.1 for ZTE devices. http://192.168.1.1 for Huawei devices. From there, you will have to go to the text section to view/send messages.
How do I log into Sun WiFi?
If you want to login to Sun Wifi Login Page, then there is a very easy way to do it.
- Step 1 – Go to the Sun Wifi Login Page official login page via our official link below. …
- Step 2 – Simply login with your login details. …
- Step 3 – You should now have a “successfully logged in” message.
How do I change my home WiFi password?
There are two ways to change your network name and password
- Open the My Account app and tap the Internet icon. …
- Tap the Wireless Gateway.
- Select “Change WiFi Settings.”
- Enter your new network name and password. …
- Reconnect your wireless devices to your WiFi network using your new network name and password.
How do I change my Netplus broadband password?
Setup > Quick Setup
The Setup Quick Setup page is the first page to open after you have logged on to your gateway. You can use the settings on this page to change your password and to configure the WLAN.
How do I change my 192.168 10.1 password?
You can easily change the SSID and password of your wireless network through the admin interface of your router. Once you login to the admin interface using 192.168. 10.1, you will be able to change the SSID & password and set it as you want to. The process is simple & easy and usually takes just a few minutes.
What will happen if you reset your pocket WiFi?
Go to Advanced > System > Reset > Reset。 After your Mobile WiFi is restored to its factory settings, its user-defined settings will be deleted and its default settings will be restored.
What is the default username and password of Smartbro pocket WiFi?
Type 192.168. 1.1 on your web browser to access the Smart Bro admin dashboard or Web UI. Enter the Smart Bro admin password. The Smart Bro Pocket WiFi default password is smartbro.
How can I boost my pocket WiFi?
Slow internet? 10 easy ways to speed up your Wi-Fi
- Position your router in the perfect spot. …
- Keep it away from electronic devices. …
- Set it apart from wireless signals. …
- Put your router in a beer can. …
- Use a password. …
- Set your router to reboot regularly. …
- Switch channels. …
- Get a signal booster.