iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, iPhone XR, and later feature Dual SIM with a nano-SIM and an eSIM. An eSIM is a digital SIM that allows you to activate a cellular plan from your carrier without having to use a physical nano-SIM.
Is iPhone XS Max single SIM?
4K@24/30/60fps, 1080p@30/60/120/240fps, HDR, stereo sound rec.
|Body||Dimensions||157.5 x 77.4 x 7.7 mm (6.20 x 3.05 x 0.30 in)|
|SIM||Single SIM (Nano-SIM and/or eSIM) or Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by) – for China|
|IP68 dust/water resistant (up to 2m for 30 mins) Apple Pay (Visa, MasterCard, AMEX certified)|
How do I know if my iPhone is dual-SIM?
To see if the phone your using is dual-SIM, go into your phone’s Settings app. Tap on Network and internet. The SIM cards option should be right below Airplane mode. If you see that the option shows you two slots for a SIM card, your phone is Dual-SIM.
How do I convert my SIM to eSIM?
Steps to convert your Physical SIM to eSIM: Airtel
- Send an SMS eSIM to registered email id on 121.
- Then you will receive an SMS from 121, confirming the initiation of the process. …
- Now you will receive another SMS from 121 asking you to provide consent over a call. …
- You would receive a QR Code on your registered email id.
How do I know if my phone supports eSIM?
Recommended to find the eSIM IMEI on Galaxy S20.
- Open your phone’s Settings by tapping the Settings icon, which should be on your home screen or app drawer.
- If in Settings you see a search bar, type in “IMEI”, and the option “IMEI information” (or similar) should show up.
- Tap “IMEI information”
In which country iPhone XS Max is cheapest?
Basically, the cheapest countries to buy iPhone XS Max 64GB are Australia (¥8,157.54), Japan (¥7,362.45), United Kingdom (¥8,309.66), Finland (¥8,068.62), and South Korea (¥7,717.65).
Is iPhone XS Max a good phone?
The iPhone XS and iPhone XS Max are no different. Don’t be fooled by the “S” label — the iPhone XS and iPhone XS Max are the best and most powerful iPhones Apple’s ever made. Both phones are Apple’s best combination of hardware and software. And they’re virtually identical, save for screen size and battery life.
Does iPhone XS Max have fingerprint?
Apple replaced Touch ID with Face ID on the iPhone X in 2017, and the latest iPhones — the iPhone XS and iPhone XR — don’t have a fingerprint sensor, either. Face ID was touted as a more secure form of biometric security for iPhones compared to Touch ID.