Kwikset SmartCode 916 Smart Lock has Bluetooth and Z-Wave connection options as out of the box. Home connect technology makes it even smarter with communication over Z-Wave smart devices.
Does my Kwikset lock have Bluetooth?
Using the Kwikset App within Bluetooth range of your lock, you can lock or unlock your deadbolt from your smart phone.
How do I connect my Kwikset to Bluetooth?
Ensure that Bluetooth is on, as indicated by a small icon on the upper right corner of the smart device screen. 3. Press and hold the Program button again until Kevo beeps (if sound is turned on). The Bluetooth symbol in the top right corner of the screen should blink while Kevo and smart device are communicating.
How do I pair my Kwikset 916?
Pairing a Door Lock
- On your Home screen: …
- Enter your Master Keypad Code.
- On the Categories screen, tap Home Devices.
- On the Home Devices screen, tap Door Locks.
- On the Door Locks screen, tap Add Door Lock.
- Make sure that your Lock is ready for pairing. …
- When your Lock is ready for pairing, tap Next.
How do you put a Kwikset lock in pairing mode?
How to add the lock to the network:
- Initiate the pairing process to add the lock to your system at your smart home controller. …
- When prompted by your smart home system to add the lock, press button “A” on the lock interior one time. …
- If successful, re-name the lock in your system (if applicable).
What app do I use for my Kwikset lock?
Meet the App. Available for iOS & select Android devices, the smart lock app controls Kevo right from your smartphone or tablet.
How do I activate my Kwikset?
TO ACTIVATE THE TRIPLE TOUCH LOCK FEATURE:
- Remove the battery cover.
- Move the second switch from the left up to the ON position. It has a lock icon with the number 3 above it.
- While the door is open, touch the deadbolt rose to extend and retract the latch.
- Reinstall the battery cover. Connect with us.
How do I share my Kwikset Smart Lock?
Please download the Premis app from the App Store and follow the instructions inside the app to pair your smartphone, manage the settings of your lock, and send user codes to family and friends.
How do I connect my Kwikset lock to my Iphone?
Press the “A” button in the upper left corner for ~10 seconds (the clearing process will be signaled with a beep). This will clear any previous pairings from the lock. Restart the “Add Lock” process within the Premis App, and you should be able to “find” your lock and complete the pairing process.
How do you reset a Kwikset lock?
A factory reset will delete all codes associated with the lock.
- Make sure the door is open and unlocked.
- Press and hold the program button for 30 seconds using the SmartKey tool or a paper clip. You will hear one long beep.
- Press and release the program button. You will hear one short beep.