Registered. can pair to a mobile phone and make/received telephone calls using the buttons on wheel/radio/iDrive, but CANNOT inherently provide a Bluetooth audio (music streaming) capability.
Does the 2011 BMW 328i have Bluetooth?
The car has BMW assist with ENHANCED BLUETOOTH.
How do I Bluetooth music from my 2011 BMW 328i?
To pair your Android phone, first ensure your phone’s Bluetooth is turned on.
- Using the iDrive, select the Communication menu.
- Scroll down and select Manage mobile devices,
- Next select Connect new device.
- Then select Telephone. …
- On your phone, open settings and select Bluetooth.
Does 2011 BMW 328i have aux?
Detailed Answer: Yes they do, some come with ipod option that takes a USB cable. But if it doesn’t, at the very least you can use an AUX cable.
Can you play music through Bluetooth in a BMW?
BMW enhances your driving experience by allowing you to listen to the music you enjoy from your iOS smartphone. … To implement music in your BMW connect your phone via Bluetooth audio or USB cable. Once connected you are ready to enjoy music on the road.
Can I play music via Bluetooth in my car?
For Convenience: Bluetooth Audio
Even if you don’t have an auxiliary port on your device, newer cars let you play music from your phone thanks to your car’s built-in Bluetooth. Simply connect your phone to your car’s Bluetooth like you would any other device, and you can play media from any apps you like.
How do I connect my iPhone to my BMW 328i Bluetooth?
HOW TO pair iPhone to BMW iDrive using Bluetooth
- Navigate to the “Settings” menu on iDrive.
- Select the tab “Connections”, followed by “Bluetooth”
- Click “Add new device”
- On iPhone: go to “Settings” / “Bluetooth”
- Enable bluetooth and select BMW shown on screen.
- Enter the six-digit passkey shown on your BMW’s display.
How do I add Bluetooth audio to my BMW?
How to Connect Your Phone To Your BMW – Bluetooth Pairing
- Start your BMW as normal.
- Within two minutes of starting your car, go to the Bluetooth menu of your phone and search for nearby devices.
- When you see a device starting with “BMW”, select it.
- When prompted, enter your BMW Bluetooth pairing code.
Why isn’t my Bluetooth working in my BMW?
Delete all paired Bluetooth devices (BMW) and the Bluetooth accessory (car) in iOS, then enable pairing mode to re-pair the devices. … Reset your phone’s network settings (iOS) Turn airplane mode on and off.