The phone measures 158.4×74.7×7.8mm and it will weigh 169 grams. Connectivity features will include 4G, Dual SIM, Dual VoLTE, WiFi b/g/n (2.4GHz), Bluetooth 5.0, GPS, GLONASS, USB Type-C Port and 3.5mm audio jack.
How do I enable VoLTE on Samsung galaxy M10?
Open the Settings app on your home screen or app drawer, or slide down from the top of your screen. Tap on Connections. Tap on Mobile networks. Toggle on VoLTE calls.
How do I enable VoLTE on my Samsung m01?
By default, VoLTE will be active. If it is not, you can change the network preferences from Network option in settings.
Alternatively, you can follow a much easier way:
- You can simply dial *#*#4636#*#*
- Choose Phone information.
- Click ” Phone Information” and Toggle VOLTE Provisioned.
- Restart the phone and you are done.
How do I enable VoLTE on my Samsung?
Enable VoLTE on an Android
Tap Settings. Tap Network & Internet. Tap Call. Tap to enable VoLTE / HD Voice/ Enhanced calling.
What Samsung phones are compatible with VoLTE?
What devices support VoLTE?
- Apple iPhone 8 and newer models.
- Galaxy S Series (S8 / S8+ and newer models) including Unlocked models from Samsung.
- Galaxy Note Series (Note 8 and newer models) including Unlocked models from Samsung.
- Galaxy A Series (A10, A20, A32, A50, etc.) …
- LG G Series (G7 and newer models)
Why is VoLTE not showing?
Just insert your VoLTE support SIM card in the desired sim slot by default, the VoLTE will be active. In case, it’s not working then, don’t get panic. You can fix it by changing the network preferences by the “Network” option via “Settings.” … To enable “VoLTE Calls” option make it turn on.
How do I enable VoLTE video call on Samsung?
VoLTE is supported in Android 7.0, but settings cannot be changed.
- From any Home screen, tap Phone.
- Tap the MORE icon.
- Tap Settings.
- Tap Voice over LTE settings.
- Select one of the following: Turn on: Use VoLTE when available. Turn off: Do not use VoLTE.
How do I know if my phone supports VoLTE?
Go To Settings
Go to Settings and then to ‘SIM cards & mobile networks‘. Check if there is any option as “VoLTE” or “Enhanced 4G”. If yes, then your phone supports VoLTE.