You can use Personal Hotspot to share a cellular internet connection from your iPhone to other devices. If a nearby iPhone or iPad (Wi-Fi + Cellular models) is sharing its Personal Hotspot, you can use its cellular internet connection on your iPhone. …
How do I turn on Wi-Fi sharing on my iPhone?
How to Share WiFi from Your iPhone
- Go to Settings on your iPhone. …
- Then tap Bluetooth and make sure it is turned on. …
- Then go back to Settings and tap WiFi.
- Make sure WiFi is turned on, and sign in to a WiFi network. …
- On the iPhone that needs the WiFi password, go to Settings.
- Tap WiFi. …
- Choose the same WiFi network.
How does the Wi-Fi sharing work on iPhone?
The function reportedly works simply: if a device running iOS 11 tries to join your Wi-Fi network, your nearby iOS devices will get a pop-up asking if you’d like to share your password. Simply tap the “Send Password” button, and the other device will autofill the password and connect.
Can you share Wi-Fi from iPhone to switch?
You have three options for using the hotspot on your iPhone: WiFi, Bluetooth, and USB. For the Switch, your only real option is a Wi-Fi hotspot.
How can I share my mobile data on iPhone without hotspot?
Follow these simple steps:
- Connect your phone to your PC or other device using a USB chord.
- Open phone “Settings” on the home screen or in the menu.
- Access “Networks and Internet”.
- Choose “WiFi Zone / Connection Sharing”.
- Select “USB tethering”.