Tip: On Pixel 3 (2018), the SIM card slot is on the phone’s bottom edge. Firmly but gently push until the tray pops out. Remove the tray and put the nano SIM card in the tray.
Does Google pixel come with a SIM card?
Each Google Pixel phone comes with a nano-SIM card slot.
Does pixel 3a need a SIM card?
This device supports a Nano size SIM card. Locate the SIM card tray on the top-left side of the device. Use the SIM Card ejection tool to remove the tray from the device.
Is there a SIM card in a Google phone?
Don’t attempt to insert/remove the SIM card while your Pixel™, Phone by Google is powered on. … From the left edge of the device (display facing up), insert the SIM removal tool into the hole to remove the card tray. Push the SIM removal tool gently but firmly until the tray is ejected.
Why does my Google pixel say no SIM card?
No SIM Card error is usually due to an issue with the physical card or with the SIM card slot on a device. If nothing has changed so far after a forced reboot, consider removing the SIM card from the device and reinserting it. Many network problems are fixed by this simple troubleshooting step.
How do I remove the Google Pixel from my SIM card?
Remove SIM Card
- Locate the SIM card slot on the left edge of the device. You will see the outline of the tray with a hole.
- Use the SIM card eject tool included with your phone, or a small paper clip to press the small hole in the tray. The tray should eject.
- Remove the tray and you can access the SIM card.
Does Pixel 3a have SD card slot?
One of the roadblocks is that the Google Pixel 3a doesn’t actually have a microSD memory card slot. That said, you’ll have to pick up an adapter and use your microSD card as a way to offload photos and videos off of your phone. And to do that, you’ll need an adapter, so be sure you pick up one of those first.
How can I know my SIM details?
Search PTA SIM Information System Via SMS
- Open SMS written box from your mobile.
- Type your CNIC number in this box without dashes.
- Send the SMS to the USSD code 668.
- You’ll receive an SMS including active SIMs information which are registered on your CNIC number.