The 2009 Honda Civic does indeed come with bluetooth capabilities as part of its standard package. … First, check Your phone or device to make sure it has bluetooth enabled. Go to the main menu, then choose bluetooth. Select search, which will allow the system to look for something to pair with.
Does a 2009 Honda Civic have Bluetooth?
The Honda Civic is enhanced inside and out for 2009 with new exterior styling, colors and available tech-friendly features like Bluetooth® HandsFreeLink® and a USB Audio Interface 1. … Bluetooth® HandsFreeLink® is added to Navigation-equipped models and a USB Audio Interface added to Civic EX, EX-L, Hybrid and Si models.
How do I connect my Bluetooth to my 2009 Honda Civic?
On the Phone
- from the main screen tap menu.
- swipe the screen to the right.
- tap bluetooth.
- tap the center icon to turn on bluetooth.
- tap search to look for the selected system to be paired.
- tap the expected name of the system.
- enter the selected passcode and press ok.
What Honda Civics have Bluetooth?
Honda offers Bluetooth as a standard feature on most of its passenger vehicles, as of 2015, including the Honda Accord, Honda Fit and Honda Civic. The Honda Pilot and HR-V and Honda Odyssey minivan also come with Bluetooth as standard equipment.
Why is my Bluetooth not working in my Honda Civic?
Some of the most common reasons why your Honda’s Bluetooth is not working include interference, a low battery and device incompatibility.
How do I set up Bluetooth in my Honda Civic?
How to Set up Bluetooth in Your Honda
- Make sure Bluetooth is activated on your mobile device.
- On your Honda multimedia screen, press the Home button at the top left.
- Press “Phone”, then press “Yes” to confirm. …
- On your mobile device, select HandsFreeLink® fron the Bluetooth menu.
How do I connect my Bluetooth to my 2008 Honda Civic?
Using the selector knob to make and enter selections:
- Press the Phone or Pick-up button to go to the Phone screen. A prompt appears. …
- Make sure your phone is in discovery mode. Select OK.
- The system searches for your phone. Select your phone when it appears on the list. …
- The system gives you a pairing code.
Does 2021 Honda Civic have Bluetooth?
Bluetooth® HandsFreeLink® | 2021 Honda Civic Sedan | Honda Owners Site.
Does the Honda Civic LX have Bluetooth?
The LX has plenty to offer as well: 2020 Honda Civic LX: The LX has a 5-inch central display, a rearview camera, Bluetooth® connectivity, and a four-speaker sound system.
How do I use the aux in my Honda Civic?
Auxiliary Input Jack
Open the AUX cover. 2. Insert the miniplug attached to the audio device into the jack. The audio system switches to AUX mode.
Does 2008 Civic have aux input?
Registered. I have a 2008 civic type s gt and although it has many features i was surprised to find out that it does not have an aux jack (although it has a cd/aux button on the stereo).