In China mainland, Hong Kong, and Macao, iPhone 12, iPhone 12 Pro, iPhone 12 Pro Max, iPhone 11, iPhone 11 Pro, iPhone 11 Pro Max, iPhone XS Max, and iPhone XR feature Dual SIM with two nano-SIM cards. This gives you two phone numbers to make and receive calls and text messages.
Can you have 2 SIM cards in an iPhone?
iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, iPhone XR, and later feature Dual SIM with a nano-SIM and an eSIM. An eSIM is a digital SIM that allows you to activate a cellular plan from your carrier without having to use a physical nano-SIM.
How do I get eSIM on my iPhone 11?
Scan a QR code
From the home screen, tap Settings > Cellular > Add Cellular Plan. Use your iPhone camera to scan the QR code. If you’re asked to enter a confirmation code to activate the eSIM, enter the number provided with the QR code.
Is iPhone 11 worth buying?
It was a great deal back then to purchase one. You see, iPhone 11 was better than iPhone XR and both sold like hotcakes. The hardware and software were very good that the phone’s iPhone 11 was worth the money spent.
How do I insert SIM card into iPhone 11?
Insert or remove SIM
- Take a simple paper clip and make it straight.
- Use the images below to locate the SIM tray.
- Insert the pin into the small hole and push it slightly until the tray pops-out.
- Insert or remove the SIM card from the tray. …
- Reinsert the SIM tray into the iPhone.
How do I know if my iPhone is dual-SIM?
To see if the phone your using is dual-SIM, go into your phone’s Settings app. Tap on Network and internet. The SIM cards option should be right below Airplane mode. If you see that the option shows you two slots for a SIM card, your phone is Dual-SIM.
Can iPhone 12 take 2 SIM cards?
To use Dual SIM, you need iOS 12.1 or later, two nano-SIM cards and one of these iPhone models: iPhone 12. iPhone 12 Pro. … iPhone 11 Pro Max.
Does the iPhone 12 have Dual SIM?
And the latest iPhone 12 models (the iPhone 12 Mini, iPhone 12, iPhone 12 Pro, and iPhone 12 Pro Max) launched on October 14 come with dual-SIM support — a physical Nano-SIM and an eSIM — along with 5G support. “When using two lines in Dual SIM mode, 5G data isn’t supported on either line and will fall back to 4G LTE.
How do I know if my phone supports eSIM?
Recommended to find the eSIM IMEI on Galaxy S20.
- Open your phone’s Settings by tapping the Settings icon, which should be on your home screen or app drawer.
- If in Settings you see a search bar, type in “IMEI”, and the option “IMEI information” (or similar) should show up.
- Tap “IMEI information”
Is eSIM better than physical SIM?
, Smartphone lover since 2009 when Android was in its infancy. Simple answer is no, you should not get your primary SIM as eSIM because you will be always connected with the network you can’t keep your choice to disconnect from the network. There is chances of hacking and you can’t switch your devices as per your wish.
How do I activate eSIM manually?
FAQ Install eSIM Manually for Android
– Go to ‘Scan carrier QR code’. – Press ‘Enter code instead’. – Enter the activation code and press ‘connect’. Press ‘Add and use it now’.