Yes, it will. Your stereo should have an USB port and a an aux port. You would also require a standard aux cable(3.5mm). Plug the Bluetooth adapter into the USB port.
Can you connect Bluetooth through USB?
If your laptop is not equipped with Bluetooth, or your computer’s Bluetooth is not working properly, you can use a USB Bluetooth dongle. Plug the Bluetooth dongle in any USB port on your laptop. The drivers should automatically install. You can now pair your Bluetooth accessory to your laptop.
Can you use any Bluetooth dongle for other devices?
It is possible in general, although a Bluetooth dongle may support only a subset of Bluetooth profiles. I think keyboards operate on HID profile, while speakers require A2DP. So you may or may not be able to use speakers with your specific dongle, depending on what profiles it supports.
Can you turn a USB into a Bluetooth dongle?
The “USB2BT” is an easy-to-use adapter that converts USB to Bluetooth. The USB HIDs that you are used to, such as USB keyboards, mice, gamepads, etc., can be connected via Bluetooth to your iPhone, smartphone, or PC.
How can I add Bluetooth to my car without aux?
If your car or radio doesn’t have an auxiliary input, you’ll be better off with an FM transmitter. Effectively, the FM transmitter of today is a Bluetooth receiver, but instead of sending the audio to the stereo via an auxiliary cable, it broadcasts it over an open FM radio frequency.
How do you connect a USB to a Bluetooth speaker?
The specification and design of the application may change without notice.
- Connect the device to the USB A port ( A) of the speaker. …
- Tap [SongPal] on your smartphone/iPhone to start up the application. …
- Tap [SRS-X99].
- Tap [USB].
- Select a song from the list and start playback.
How do I connect my USB Bluetooth adapter?
How to Pair Bluetooth Dongle Devices
- Turn off any additional Bluetooth devices, other than the thing you are trying to pair with the dongle. …
- Insert the Bluetooth dongle into your computer or device. …
- Place the dongle into pairing mode. …
- Put your headset into pairing, or discoverable, mode.
How do I use a USB dongle?
How to Set Up Your Dongle on Windows
- Insert the Bluetooth dongle in your computer’s USB port.
- Open the Device Manager and Bluetooth will appear.
- Go to “Settings”, click on “Bluetooth and other devices” and choose the “Add Bluetooth or other device” option.
- Select the device of your choice and pair up!
How many devices can connect to a Bluetooth dongle?
A typical Bluetooth Dongle can support anywhere from 5-7 devices, as it is a “one-to-many” device. (This is in contrast to 2.4 GHz receivers, which are “one-to-one” devices, meaning they only support one device).
How can I use my phone as a Bluetooth dongle?
How to Use a Phone As a Bluetooth Dongle
- Press the “MENU” button on your phone. …
- Attach the USB cable to your phone. …
- Look for the message on your computer that says, “Add a New Device” or “Add New Connection.” Follow the setup wizard to install your Bluetooth phone.