Yes, you can. If you move from one network to another then you need to ask your old network for a PAC code, and give it to your new network within 30 days. Your new network will port your mobile number over to your new SIM.
How do I change my SIM card but keep the same number?
How do I transfer my mobile number?
- Call or text your current provider to request a mobile PAC code. A PAC code should be given to you immediately over the phone or within two hours by text. …
- Contact your new network and give them the PAC code. …
- Check the SIM works in your phone and the new number has ported across.
Can I get new SIM with old number?
Step 1) Reissuing a duplicate sim requires some documental formalities, for that you need to visit the operator store. Step 2) Ask the executive that your sim was lost and you want to reissue the new one with the same number. … Step 5) It will take few hours in the activation process of the new sim card.
Can you transfer a phone number to a new SIM card?
Switching from one phone to another used to be as simple as merely taking your SIM card out of your old phone and putting it into the new phone. … In order to use your existing mobile service on a new phone (that uses a different sized SIM), you will need to transfer your number onto a new SIM card.
Does a new SIM card mean a new number?
You need to understand that when you replace your SIM card, you’ll automatically be getting a new phone number since cell phone numbers are actually associated with the SIM cards and not the individual phones. You should hold on to your existing SIM and simply pop it back in when you get back home.
How can I retrieve my SIM card?
Contact customer service. If a SIM card is lost or stolen, contacting the SIM card’s service provider can ensure that the lost card is turned off and no unexpected usage occurs. Customer service may also be able to locate the nearest retail store that can provide a replacement SIM.
How can I recover my old mobile number?
If not follow the below steps.
- Try to request re-activation of your SIM card to respective customer care.
- Visit nearest customer care store and submit reactivation request.
- Provide Address and Photo Id proofs.
- You may receive a confirmation call form customer care and then your number will be re-a.
How do I get my old phone number back?
How to Find Old Phone Numbers?
- Check Your Old Phone Bills. …
- Check Your Old Tax Records. …
- Check Your Online Shopping Address. …
- Scan All the Old Emails. …
- Power Up Your Old Phones. …
- Check Your Membership Info. …
- Check Your Credit Report or Bank Info. …
- Find the Old SIM Card.
How do you retrieve your mobile number?
For every Android phone, regardless of manufacturer, you’ll be able to find your phone number if you go to Settings > About Phone or About Device > Status > My phone number. Some Android phones will have SIM or SIM card status listed within Status.