JioCall can be configured only on one device with a Jio SIM at a time.To use JioCall app on a different device with the same JioFi SIM, you need to configure the app in that phone using JioFi. The app will no longer be functional on your earlier phone/device.
Can I use Jio SIM of Jio phone in other phone?
Can I use the Jio SIM of my smartphone in my Jio phone? Yes, you can use Jio Sim of your any smartphone to your Jio Phone without doing anything. As you insert the smartphone jio sim card which is active then you can access all services. But Jio phone plan will not work.
How can I use Jio SIM in other smartphone?
For Android Phones
- You have to download JioCall from Google Playstore.
- After downloading it, you have to configure it using a Jio SIM.
- If you have a 4G phone, you can just insert a Jio SIM & the app will auto-configure.
- If you have a JioFi with Jio SIM, you can configure any 2G/3G/4G smart phone with it.
Why Jio SIM is not working in another phone?
— Ensure that data is turned on for the SIM. On an Android phone, this can be accessed by tapping on the network sign in the notification shade. … — Ensure that the phone is set to work with LTE Network. You can do so by going to Settings > Mobile Networks > Preferred network type.
Which phones are compatible with jio?
Reliance Jio: Top 10 compatible smartphones under Rs 10,000
- 1/11. Reliance Jio: Top 10 compatible smartphones under Rs 10,000. …
- 2/11. Lyf Flame 7 – Rs 3,499. …
- 3/11. Lyf Flame 8 – Rs 4,199. …
- 4/11. Lenovo Vibe P1m – Rs 6,999. …
- 5/11. Xiaomi Redmi 3S – Rs 6,999. …
- 6/11. Moto E3 Power – Rs 7,999. …
- 7/11. Lenovo Vibe K5 Plus – Rs 8,499. …
Can I use jio sim in basic phone?
The Jio Phone is a 4G-only handset and will route calls via VoLTE (Voice over LTE) technology. Notably, Jio offers the only 4G VoLTE network in the country, which means only the company’s SIM cards will work on the phone, leaving out Airtel, Vodafone, Idea, BSNL etc.
Can I use Airtel SIM in Jio phone?
The IE report said that Reliance Jio has confirmed no other SIM can be used in the JioPhone. So, if you a SIM from Airtel, Vodafone, Idea, BSNL, etc, you cannot use them on this device. So if you buy the JioPhone as your primary device, then you’ll have to use Jio SIM as your primary number.
What is Jio smartphone plan?
For JioPhone Customers only Data: 0.5GB/dayVoice: Unlimited Voice Calls. ₹ 125. . 28 days. For JioPhone Customers only Data: 1 GB/dayVoice: Unlimited Voice Calls.
Does Jio 49 work with smartphones?
And rightly so because Jio already had a Rs 153 plan designed for JioPhone users itself. However, you can use the Rs 49 recharge plan on any normal 4G supported smartphone. … Now insert the same SIM card on any other 4G smartphone you want and continue using the same benefits.
How can I activate Jio number after long time?
How to Reactivate your Deactivated Jio Number
- Try to request re-activation via Jio customer care.
- Visit nearest Jio store and submit reactivation request.
- Provide Address and Photo Id proofs.
- You may receive a confirmation call and then your number will be re-activated.
Why Jio is not working properly?
The first step to fix the issue if Jio network is not working, Go to Settings, the simple way to get the signal back is to check for networks manually. You can do this by going to Settings> More> Mobile Networks> Network Operators> Manually Search> Eventually, pick ‘Reliance Jio’.
Why has Jio suddenly gone?
if you have 2 sims and you have your data network other than jio then jio network will automatically disappear because jio supports only 4 G bands not 2G and 3G.so if you have jio then you should set your data in jio sim. And 2nd one you should put your Jio sim in slot 1.2nd slot creats problem for jio.