From the left edge of the device (display facing up), insert the SIM removal tool into the hole to remove the card tray. Push the SIM removal tool gently but firmly until the tray is ejected. Ensure the gold contacts are facing the back of the phone. Once the tray is removed, lift the SIM card from the tray.
How do I remove a SIM card from google pixel 3?
Remove SIM Card
- Locate the SIM card slot on the left edge of the device. You will see the outline of the tray with a hole.
- Use the SIM card eject tool included with your phone, or a small paper clip to press the small hole in the tray. The tray should eject.
- Remove the tray and you can access the SIM card.
How do I remove a SIM card from google pixel 3axl?
From the upper-left edge of the device (display facing up), use the SIM removal tool to remove the SIM tray. Ensure the gold contacts are facing the back of the phone. Lift card from the tray.
Does the pixel 3A have a SIM card slot?
This device supports a Nano size SIM card. Locate the SIM card tray on the top-left side of the device. Use the SIM Card ejection tool to remove the tray from the device. Insert/remove the SIM card from the tray, then place the tray back inside of the device.
How do I remove SIM card from this phone?
- Turn off your phone.
- Find the small hole for the SIM card tray.
- Insert the SIM ejection tool that comes with the phone into the hole and push firmly but gently until the tray pops out.
- Remove the tray and the SIM card on it.
- Carefully re-position the tray in the slot and push it gently back into the phone.
Why does my Google pixel say no SIM card?
No SIM Card error is usually due to an issue with the physical card or with the SIM card slot on a device. If nothing has changed so far after a forced reboot, consider removing the SIM card from the device and reinserting it. Many network problems are fixed by this simple troubleshooting step.
Where is the SIM card on this device?
On Android phones, you can usually find the SIM card slot in one of two places: under (or around) the battery or in a dedicated tray along the side of the phone.
How do I remove the SIM card from a pixel 3A XL?
- Locate the SIM card tray on the top-left side of the device.
- Use the SIM Card ejection tool to remove the tray from the device.
- Insert/remove the SIM card from the tray, then place the tray back inside of the device.
How can I change my SIM card without a PIN?
Using a paper clip, thumbtack, or a push pin
For those who don’t have a SIM tray ejector on hand, the humble paper clip is one of the best alternatives. Just bend one of its ends and you’re good to go! But make sure you use a paper clip thin enough to fit into the tray’s hole.