How can I block my SIM card online?
You can now block your SIM online. Please enter your number below and we will send an OTP to your alternate number or email ID.
How can I block my lost SIM card?
1 – Contact your telecoms providers: they can block your SIM card and thereby prevent any fraudulent use. You will be asked for your telephone number, proof of ID and your client code. 2 – File a police report as soon as possible, including a description of your handset, and the serial and/or IMEI code.
How do I block my phone number if I lost it?
Remotely find, lock, or erase
- Go to android.com/find and sign in to your Google Account. If you have more than one phone, click the lost phone at the top of the screen. …
- The lost phone gets a notification.
- On the map, you’ll get info about where the phone is. …
- Pick what you want to do.
How can I find my lost mobile by IMEI number?
To track your lost Android phone with the IMEI number, you need to download a third-party IMEI tracking app, such as IMEI Tracker-Find My Device. However, we recommend using this method as your last resort. Google’s Find My Device is usually the best way to find a missing Android phone.
How do I activate my SIM card?
Follow these steps to make the connection:
- Eject the SIM card from the device and record the SIM ID. …
- Insert the SIM after your account has been updated.
- Restart your phone again and allow the activation process to complete fully.
How can I block my IMEI number online?
Fill out the request registration form for blocking the IMEI of lost/stolen phone, and attach the required documents. Click here to go to the form. After submitting the form, you will be given a Request ID. The same can be used for checking the status of your request and for unblocking the IMEI in future.
Can you unblock an IMEI?
Re: IMEI unblock
If you’ve purchased a device that has been IMEI blocked we will not be able to unblock it. This would need to be requested by the previous owner that had the device blocked.
What if my SIM card is stolen?
If your SIM card becomes lost or stolen, call your phone company immediately, or visit their nearest outlet. They will need to cancel your SIM card at once so it can’t be used for malicious purposes. … After you cancel your card, you can then get a new SIM card.
Can IMEI be tracked when phone is off?
Yes, both iOS and Android phones can be tracked without a data connection. There are various mapping apps that have the ability to track the location of your phone even without the Internet connection.
How do you find your phone when its switched off?
Here are the steps:
- Go to Find My Device.
- Log in using the Google account that is associated with your phone.
- If you have more than one phone, choose it in the menu at the top of the screen.
- Click on “Secure Device.”
- Type in a message and contact phone number that someone can see to contact you if they find your phone.
How can I track my phone using IMEI number online?
How to Track Lost Phone Using IMEI Number
- Open IMEI Tracker by iStaunch.
- Type IMEI number of your Android or iPhone device.
- Solve captcha and tap on the Track.
- You will see the real-time location of your phone on Google Maps.
Can IMEI number be tracked without SIM?
No, IMEI is just series number. It does not provide you ability to track. You need to be a service provider, and the phone is registered(log in) with a SIM card to your network core in order to track the device. Without a valid SIM inserted, the phone cannot be tracked.
How can I block my lost mobile with IMEI number?
In order to block the IMEI number, you will need to register an FIR in a police station about your stolen/lost device. The police station will provide you with a copy of the FIR. Take the copy of the FIR to your service provider (Airtel, Vodafone etc) and show them the copy of the FIR.
Can I track my iPhone using IMEI number?
It is not possible for you to track or locate a lost or stolen iPhone via the IMEI or serial number. Find My iPhone is the only way you can track or locate a lost or stolen iPhone: If Find My iPhone was not enabled on your iPhone before it was lost or stolen, then there is no way for you to locate it.