To activate the device, download the Globe At Home app via the Google Play Store for Android or the App Store for iOS. Once installed, enter the Home Prepaid WiFi number found at the back of your modem device. This instantly activates your modem.
What should I do if Globe prepaid WiFi is not working?
Reset Your Home Prepaid WiFi
- Open your Globe At Home app and make sure you have enough load for data.
- Check your signal indicator. There should be no red lights. …
- Ensure the power adapter is plugged to a 220V outlet.
- Press the restart button at the back of the modem. For better signal, position your modem near a window.
How can I activate WiFi?
Turn on & connect
- Swipe down from the top of the screen.
- Touch and hold Wi-Fi .
- Turn on Use Wi-Fi.
- Tap a listed network. Networks that require a password have a Lock .
What will happen if I reset my Globe At Home prepaid WiFi?
What does resetting the modem do? Resetting your modem means going back to its default configuration. All of your modem’s settings, including your Globe At Home admin and Wi-Fi passwords, will be reverted to the default details.
How do I manually turn my WiFi back on?
Turning on Wi-Fi via the Start menu
- Click the Windows button and type “Settings,” clicking on the app when it appears in the search results. …
- Click on “Network & Internet.”
- Click on the Wi-Fi option in the menu bar on the left side of the Settings screen.
- Toggle the Wi-Fi option to “On” to enable your Wi-Fi adapter.
How long does a router take to activate?
Your cable modem router might take up to 20 minutes to connect to the Internet.
How do I activate Xfinity WiFi without the app?
There’s another way you can activate Xfinity Internet without the app: you can do so online. This also works if you’re activating Xfinity TV. All you need to do is turn on your equipment and go to Xfinity.com/activate. There you’ll find easy instructions for how to activate your devices.
How do I register my prepaid WiFi?
Register Your Home Prepaid WiFi On Globe At Home App
- STEP 1: Download the Globe at Home app on the App Store or Google Play.
- STEP 2: Open the Globe At Home App.
- STEP 3: Enter your Prepaid WiFi number found at the back of your modem.
- STEP 4: Choose the modem you have in the options.
How do I connect my phone to my wireless modem?
To connect an Android phone to a wireless network:
- Press the Home button, and then press the Apps button. …
- Under “Wireless and Networks”, make sure “Wi-Fi” is turned on, then press Wi-Fi.
- You may have to wait a moment as your Android device detects wireless networks in range, and displays them in a list.
How can I make my globe home prepaid WiFi faster?
10 Hacks to Get Faster Internet
- 1 Check background activity.
- 2 Keep it simple. Speed up your connection and computer by disabling fancy effects. …
- 3 Update that browser.
- 4 Get a powerful antivirus. This is pretty basic stuff. …
- 5 Free up space.
- 6 Check your Internet speed. …
- 7 Get an upgrade.
- 8 Hit restart.
What is the best APN for globe?
515 02 Globe Telecoms APN Settings