Frequency: 1.600 - 30.000 MHz
O/P Power: 20 W
Type: Portable SSB
Rugged, Portable HF Manpack Radio
- 500 Channels
- 20 Watt / 5 Watt (J3D/A1A/F1B); 10 Watt / 2.5 Watt (H3E)
- RX: 0.5 – 30 MHz
- TX: 1.6 – 30 MHz
- 3 Programmable Keys
- 8-Character Alphanumeric Channel Label
- Light Weight, High-Capacity Lithium Ion Battery
- Includes 14.8 V Lithium-Ion battery with RX/TX battery saver option that lasts up to 24 hours in receive mode and up to 10 hours in standard SSB operation.
- Easy Paging and Calling Options
- Using the optional SEL-1200 unit, the VX-1210 supports paging, SELCALL and TELCALL options for fast and flexible communications. Options can be pre-programmed or manually entered for temporary calling requirements.
- Integral Noise Blanker
- Improves operation in high noise and areas with significant interference. The noise blanker enhances intelligibility in the presence of vehicular ignition noise and other sources of RF generated impulse noise.
- Automatic Antenna Tuning
- With the optional ATU-1210 installed, simply press and hold the assigned toggle switch to initiate automatic antenna tuning for whip antennas.
- Additional Features
- • SSB/CW, AM and Data Operating Modes
• Battery Status Monitor
• Call Alert / Hailer (multiple tones)
• CW Semi Break-In
• Kill System for Unauthorized Use (via SELCALL)