Frequency (MHz): C: 134-174, D: 400-470, E: 450-512
O/P Power (Watt): 5
Type: 16 channels
Designed for Maximum Value for Users Who Count on Performance
- 16 Channels
- 5 Watts
- VHF: 134 - 174 MHz
- UHF: 400 - 470 MHz, 450 - 512 MHz
- Two programmable keys
- Compact Size and Improved Portability
- Easy to carry and easy to operate.
- Built-In Safety Features for Worker Emergencies
- Includes built-in Emergency notification that will swtich to a designated channel and send an emergency alert.
- For enhanced worker safety, the Lone Worker mode is a built-in timer that requires the user to reset at a predetermined interval. If not reset, the radio automatically switches to Emergency mode to alert help.
- More Battery Power Options For Every Budget
- Designed to use powerful Li-Ion and Ni-MH battery technology with three options providing up to 9 hours to 16.5 hours of operation with the battery saver enabled.
- More Scanning Options
- Get 4 scanning options for convenience and flexibility in the way you need your radios to perform. Includes: Priority, Dual Watch, Follow Me and Talk Around scan.
- Exclusive Auto-Range Transpond System (ARTS™)
- Designed to inform the user when out of communication range with another ARTS™-equipped station. If out of range more than 2 minutes, the radio senses no signal and beeps to alert the user. The base station can then alert the field unit to move back into range. A great solution to keep your workers coordinated.
- Additional Features
- • RX/TX Battery Power Save
• DTMF ANI
• DTMF Speed Dial
• 2-Tone / 5-Tone Encode and Decode
• CTCSS / DCS Encode and Decode
• Manual Squelch Adjustment
• Radio-to-Radio Cloning