Model: Fishfinder 90
Display Screen Size: 2.0" x 3.3" 64 x 128 pixels
Max Depth: 600 ft
Screen Color: gray FSTN
The Fishfinder 90 combines simple operation and Garmin’s exclusive fishfinder technology into an entry-level sonar that's perfect for any vessel where space is at a premium.
Pinpoint Your Next Catch
Fishfinder 90's included dual-beam transducer provides excellent shallow-water performance, and the wide viewing angle lets you see fish even off the sides of the boat. With a clear black and white display and bright backlight, the Fishfinder 90 has one of the sharpest screens for the money.
See Fish Clearly
Fishfinder 90 also offers Ultrascroll™, which refreshes the screen with lightning speed so you always see the most up-to-date information. You can manually adjust the gain or set to Auto Gain, which adjusts the level of detail you see automatically.
- Automatic display re-scaling on range change (no more vertical lines with range changes)
- Power output: 100 watts (RMS), 800 watts (peak to peak)
- See-Thru® technology: shows weak and strong returns simultaneously
- Unit remembers user settings when it is turned off
- Whiteline shows you how thick the bottom is
- 2X and 4X automatic and manual zoom
- Alarms for fish size, shallow water, deep water, low battery
- Battery voltage indicator