Model: Fishfinder 140
Display Screen Size: 3.2" x 3.1" 128 x 240 pixels
Max Depth: 600 ft
Screen Color: gray FSTN
The Fishfinder 140 combines a 4-inch grayscale display and Garmin’s exclusive fishfinder technology into an entry-level sonar that's perfect for any vessel where space is at a premium.
Pinpoint Your Next Catch
Fishfinder 140's included dual-beam transducer provides excellent shallow-water performance, and the wide viewing angle lets you see fish even off the sides of the boat. With an easy-to-ready grayscale display and backlight, the Fishfinder 140 has one of the sharpest screens for the money.
See Fish Clearly
Fishfinder 140 also offers Ultrascroll™, which refreshes the screen with lightning speed so you always see the most up-to-date information. You can manually adjust the gain or set to Auto Gain, which adjusts the level of detail you see automatically.
- Automatic display re-scaling on range change (no more vertical lines with range changes)
- Power output: 100 watts (RMS), 800 watts (peak to peak)
- See-Thru® technology: shows weak and strong returns simultaneously
- Automatic backup of settings: unit remembers user settings when it's turned off
- Whiteline shows you how thick the bottom is
- 2X and 4X automatic and manual zoom
- Alarms for fish size, shallow water, deep water, low battery
- Battery voltage indicator