Brand: LDG Electronics
Frequency: 50 / 144 / 220 / 440 MHz
Power: 250 Watt
Type: Talking Wattmeter
TW-2 Talking Wattmeter for 50 MHz, 144MHz, 220 MHz and 440 MHz
The TW-2 Talking Wattmeter is the companion unit to our popular TW-1. It provides an aural spoken indication of power and SWR using a synthesized voice in the VHF and UHF ham bands. It is ideal for the vision-impaired, for those of us in the “bi-focal set”, or just for those times when you need to be looking somewhere else. It's also perfect for mobile operation; you can check your power and SWR and still keep you eyes on the road.
Simply set the band you want to use, and at the press of a button, the TW-2 speaks the forward power or SWR: "The Forward Power Is One Hundred Watts". Three languages are available: English, Spanish and German. It includes its own internal speaker; no external audio hookups are needed.
- Speaks Forward and Reverse power in watts, as well as SWR
- Continuous tone for making amplifier or tuner adjustments
- Power range: 0 – 250 watts PEP
- Accuracy: +/- 5% of reading across entire range
- Resolution: 0.1 watt
- Languages: English, Spanish and German
- Power requirements: 7 – 15 volts DC at 200 mA maximum
- Idle current (not speaking): effectively zero; less than one microamp
- Frequency range: 50 MHz 144 MHz, 220 MHz and 440 MHz ham bands
- Size: 5D x 4.5W x 3H inches
- Weight: 1 lb.