Output Voltage: 13.8 Volts
Current: 25 Amps
Type: Compact Switching
The MFJ-4125 Switching Power Supply is similar to the popular MFJ-4225MV but much smaller and doesn't have meters or the cigarette lighter socket.
5-way binding posts are for high current radio connects and a pair of speaker type push-on terminals are for low current accessories. Super protection modes include Over Voltage and Over Current. Whisper quiet internal cooling fan generates tremendous air flow to help keep components cool.
The MFJ-4125 Switching Power Supply has switchable AC input voltage. 110 VAC at 47-62 Hz and 220 VAC at 47-63 Hz. Super regulation. Works with AC input 85-135 VAC or 170-260 VAC.
It weighs only 2.9 pounds and measures an unbelievable 5½W x 2½H x 5¾D -- it's the smallest and lightest power supply in ham radio!
Specifications and Features
- 25 Amps MAX, 22 Amps Continuous at 13.8 VDC
- Lightweight, only 2.9 lbs.
- Compact, only 5 ½" W x 2 ½" H x 5 ¾" D
- Five-Way binding post for high current radios
- Quick-Connectors for low current accessories
- Over Voltage proteciton
- Over Current protection
- Quiet Internal Cooling Fan
- Input Voltage: Switchable AC Input Voltage
- 110 Vac at 47-62 Hz
- 220 Vac at 47-63 Hz
- Super Regulation:
- Works with AC input from 85 to 135 Vac or from 170 to 260 Vac
- AC Line Fused (5 Amps)
- Meets FCC Class B