Brand: GARMIN Discontinued
Model: GPSMAP 76Cx
Map Source: Yes
Accuracy: 10 meters
Power: 2 AA
|GPSMAP 76Cx Features:
• New high-sensitivity WAAS-capable GPS receiver by SiRF
• Built-in quad-helix receiving antenna with remote antenna capability
• Unit dimensions: 2.7” W x 6.2” H x 1.4” D
• Display: 1.5” W x 2.2” H, 2.6”-diagonal, 256-color, transflective TFT (160 x 240 pixels)
• Supports English, Spanish, Portugese, and French languages.
• Weight: 7.6 ounces with batteries (not included)
• microSD card slot allows for storage of optional MapSource detail (128 MB microSD included)
• LED backlit display and keypad
• Battery life: 18 hours (typical use) using two AA alkaline batteries
• Includes a built-in Americas autoroute basemap with automatic routing capabilities, including highways, exits, and tide data (USA only)
• Internal memory is preloaded with a marine point database
• 1,000 user waypoints with name and graphic symbol; 50 reversible routes
• Position formats include Lat/Lon, UTM, Loran TDs, Maidenhead, MGRS, user grid, and more
• Large-numbers option for easy viewing; dual-position display mode
• Trip computer provides odometer, stopped time, moving average, overall average, total time, max speed, and more
• 10,000-point automatic track log; 20 saved tracks (500 points each) let you retrace your path in both directions
• Navigation instructions can be shared with repeaters, plotters, and autopilots using NMEA protocols through the dedicated serial port.
• Built-in celestial tables for sun and moon calculations and the best times to fish and hunt
• Compatible with most MapSource products. See the MapSource Compatibility table (top right) for a list of software that Garmin recommends with this product.
• Water resistant: IEC 60529 IPX7 standards
• Unit floats when dropped in the water.