Frequency (MHz): 144 - 148
O/P Power (Watt): 65
Type: VHF Amateur
The IC-2200H retains a familiar user interface to the IC-2100H. The large tuning dial provides easy access to active channels even without looking at the front panel. Secondary functions are easily recalled by holding the appropriate button.
Dynamic Memory Scan (DMS)
With a total of 207 alphanumeric memory channels, Icom’s exclusive DMS system allows you to scan selected memory banks by simply adding and deleting bank links.
CTCSS and DTCS operation standard
The IC-2200H contains 50 CTCSS and 104×2 DTCS encode/decode plus tone scan functions. The “pocket beep” feature gives you an audible and visual indicator of an incoming call.
- 24 DTMF autodial memories
- DTMF code squelch and pager function with optional DTMF decoder, UT-108
- Weather channel with weather alert function (U.S.A. version only)
- FM narrow mode switchable (Depending on version)
- Selectable squelch delay
- Built-in 10dB squelch attenuator