Brand: Tokyo High Power
Frequency: 144 - 148 MHz
I/P Power: 20 / 50 Watt
O/P Power: 500 Watt
|• HL-510V is a solid-state VHF / 144MHz band linear power amplifier with the maximum output power of 500W. Switching mode AC to DC power supply is built in. It is great for 2m DX communications as well as EME QSO.
• AC voltage is automatically selected between AC 100V and 240V. No rewiring of AC primary voltage is required, if you change operating AC line voltage. Only the AC plug change is needed to fit your particular operating location.
• A low-noise GaAs FET receiver pre-amp is installed, MGF1302 is adopted to support DXers with its reliable low-noise performance.
• A pair of the latest RF MOS FET, MRF151G's, designed by Motorola, are used at the power amp stage to achieve a stable output of 500W max. Broad band design has eliminated the troublesome tuning operation as is needed with a tube type linear amplifier&. Turn the AC power switch on and you will be on the air. With the duct structure for cooling air flow, an ideal cooling effect has been achieved.
• RF key circuitry is built in. When the RF driving power is detected, the amp will be automatically keyed. Also the STBY (stand-by, or PTT) terminal is located at the rear panel with which the amp is keyed through the radio.
• Various protection circuits have been built in such as for antenna SWR, PA's drain current, RF power amp board etc. for the safety and longer life of the amp.
• A large analog meter always monitors the forward and reflected power.
| Frequency Range ||144 - 148MHz amateur band|
| Mode ||SSB / CW / FM|
| AC Line ||AC 100V / 200V ( AC100V - 240V Auto Select )|
| AC Current ||12A / 6A max. ( at TX )|
| RF Drive ||20W / 50W , Manual Select|
| Output Power ||500W max.|
| Final Components ||MRF - 151G x 2 ( Developed by Motorola, M / A COM )|
| In / Out Connector ||Type N|
| Others || 1. GaAs FET RX pre-amp |
2. Meterings for Pf & Pr
3. RF Key
4. Input ATT
5. Protections for high antenna VSWR, over current, over drive, over temperature, and PA unbalance
| Dimensions |
(W) x (H) x (D)
|Approx. 270 x 145 x 390 mm|
Approx. 10.6 x 5.7 x 15.4 inches
| Weight ||Approx. 11 kgs. / 24.2 lbs|