Frequency (MHz): 156.025 - 163.275
O/P Power (Watt): 25
Type: DSC Transceiver
Affordable Ultra Compact Class D Fixed Mount VHF Radio
Designed with an advanced die-cast chassis makes this full functioning 25Watt VHF radio the perfect choice for serious power and sail sailors alike.
Channel Names and GPS Repeating
All the information you need right at your fingertips. Customizable channel naming allows you to easily change the channel name for greater ease of use and better channel recognition. Position, date and time are also displayed on the radio screen when interfaced with a GPS receiver.
Large Easy to read LCD which displays LAT/LON or channel name, programmable scan, Priority Scan and Dual Watch.
Digital Selective Calling
Distress, All Ships, Individual, Position Request and Position Reporting with NMEA 0183 in/out to your favourite GPS chart plotter.
Choice of Colours
The GX1100E is available in both White or Black with colour matched microphone to suit your boat trim. There is also an optional colour matched extension loudspeaker (MLS300) available. Simply request Black or White when ordering your radio and/or loudpspeaker.
- Submersible JIS7 / IPX7 ( 1m for 30 minutes)
- Separate Dedicated Channel 70 receiver for DSC signalling
- GPS position and Time shown on a Dot Matrix display ( requires connection to a GPS receiver)
- DSC Distress, Individual, Urgency, Safety, Position Report and Request Functions
- Programmable Scan, Priority Scan and Dual Watch
- NMEA input and output connections to a compatible GPS chart plotter.
- Microphone controls for Channel Selection, High/Low Power and fast Access to Ch16/9
- ATIS mode for use on Inland Waterways under RAINWAT agreement
- Available in Two Colours Black or White with matching speaker mic.