Model: Mark-5x DSI Portable
Display Screen Size: 5.0" 480 x 480 pixels
Max Depth: 250 ft
Screen Color: gray FSTN
Incredible DSI imaging fish-finding in a convenient, complete, go-anywhere and affordable portable package.
- The easy way to take down-
looking sonar imaging anywhere
- Waterproof soft-sided case has
everything; just add batteries
- Suction cup-mount Skimmer® DSI
transducer with water temp sensor
- Automatic photo-like detail locates
prime fishing spots under the boat
- Easy-to-use with manual
- High-detail 5 in./12.7 cm
480x480 pixel gray scale display
- 4,000W peak-to-peak
500W RMS power
- Dual-coverage imaging;
455/800 kHz fishfinding
- TrackBack™ feature
scrolls-back sonar history
This incredible new Mark-5x DSI Portable imaging fishfinder lets you find and fish hot spots from virtually any craft that floats … clearly… precisely…and especially affordably.
Features the Mark-5x DSI 455/800 kHz fishfinder packed inside a waterproof soft-sided zippered case that includes sturdy mounting base, Skimmer® DSI transducer with suction cup mount, and battery power pack for eight D-cell batteries (batteries not included).
Exclusive Lowrance DownScan Imaging™ innovation displays crystal-clear photo-like views of the underwater worlds below the boat. No interpretation needed to see:
- Thermoclines Exposed – clearly see the boundary layer between the lower cooler water and, upper warmer, oxygen-rich zone where fish hang
- Fish Truly Revealed – Mark-5x DSI imaging leaves nothing to the imagination, clearly showing predator fish and baitfish schools
- Bottoms Uncovered – you easily distinguish between hard and soft bottoms, as well as fish and structure on/near the bottom
- Structure Disclosed – with photo-like views you can recognize all manner of structure at a glance, like bridge pilings, laydowns, ledges, drop-offs, vegetation, wrecks; no interpretation needed
Dual 455/800 kHz Coverage
Selectable 455 kHz sounding for wider and deeper sonar imaging coverage, with 800 kHz for enhanced viewing of targeted locations.
More Power (and Depth and Speed) to You
Mark-5x DSI fishfinders transmit 4,000W peak-to-peak/500W RMS power with recently-tested depths to 250 ft./76 m. Optimum imaging speed of 8 mph and under.
Slim new low-profile Skimmer® DSI imaging transducer with exclusive down-looking crystal and built-in temp sensor, plus suction cup mount. Trolling motor-mount bracket optional.
High-resolution 5 in./12.7 cm, 480x480 pixel Film, SuperTwist 16-level gray scale display maximizes visibility and target detail that's enhanced by direct sunlight. Adjustable, bright-white LED backlit screen and keypad for night or low-light angling.
Full Automatic or Manual
Mark-5x DSI is so advanced it’s easy to use, with automatic fine-tuning for the best sonar imaging picture possible after power-up. Advanced User Mode for full manual control of settings.
TrackBack™ Into Sonar History
Enjoy immediate scroll-back of imaging sonar history to review covered water and pinpoint spots (saves time and fuel trying to re-trace your path).
Simplified menu with text and icons for faster and easier selections.